WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good eyes.

It's a 69g xstiff axivcore tour silver shaft. Cut down to 43''. It's a low launching missile launcher, hahaha
Nice, glad it's working for you. I've hit mine with the stock shaft about 20 times and hate it. It just takes up space in my bag. I don't really have a shaft to put in it so I am going to sell mine. I've got a shaft coming but I am saving it for a R11 3W.

Good eyes.

It's a 69g xstiff axivcore tour silver shaft. Cut down to 43''. It's a low launching missile launcher, hahaha

Tiger calls that a stinger, lol.

I love those wedges, but the 2.0's just say class!

Nice, glad it's working for you. I've hit mine with the stock shaft about 20 times and hate it. It just takes up space in my bag. I don't really have a shaft to put in it so I am going to sell mine. I've got a shaft coming but I am saving it for a R11 3W.

I didn't care too much for the stock Matrix shaft either. Launched way to high and I had a tendency to lose it left (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

A heavier shaft turned this baby into a fairway finder. I lost about 5-10 yards of distance overall but it's been a good trade.

There's a good chance that the Miyazaki black might be going into it.

TC is that blue in the MPT-11's Custom? Did you do the paintfill yourself if so? Looks great!

I didn't care too much for the stock Matrix shaft either. Launched way to high and I had a tendency to lose it left (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

A heavier shaft turned this baby into a fairway finder. I lost about 5-10 yards of distance overall but it's been a good trade.

Exactly...weak balloon fade, hate that shaft, love the head and the setup, I just don't want to invest anything, so it's collecting dust tried to hit another shot with it today after I layed up on a 5 par and it wasn't pretty. I think it will do better in someone else's hands.

Tiger calls that a stinger, lol.

I love those wedges, but the 2.0's just say class!

Thanks duey! I'm becomming quite fond of the 2.0's at this point. It took me a long time to get adjusted to them, that's for sure, but man, do they make golfing easier for me. The wedges I'm becomming more and more fond of. I absolutely love how sharp the leading edge is and how minimal the bounce is. They make me want mizuno irons, lol

TC is that blue in the MPT-11's Custom? Did you do the paintfill yourself if so? Looks great!

I wish I could claim it Dent, but that's how they come my friend. I should've taken a shot of the spinner shafts, they look great.

Exactly...weak balloon fade, hate that shaft, love the head and the setup, I just don't want to invest anything, so it's collecting dust tried to hit another shot with it today after I layed up on a 5 par and it wasn't pretty. I think it will do better in someone else's hands.

I hear ya bro. I'm sure it won't last long on the market place. What shaft have you got heading your way?

Thanks duey! I'm becomming quite fond of the 2.0's at this point. It took me a long time to get adjusted to them, that's for sure, but man, do they make golfing easier for me. The wedges I'm becomming more and more fond of. I absolutely love how sharp the leading edge is and how minimal the bounce is. They make me want mizuno irons, lol

You got to rest the TM 2.0's for the Morgan Cup. How do you feel about the adjustment to the Calloways?

Looks great TC! I would call that a studly looking bag dude :D

I have a feeling you will be throwing a sweet bag up on this thread in no time. Any hints?

Good eyes.

Hard to miss an orange or yellow shaft on a black club! :alien:

Dare I ask what's going in the driver?

Not a dirty club in TC's bag. Very nice bro.

I have a feeling you will be throwing a sweet bag up on this thread in no time. Any hints?

My current signature is the secret :thumb:

I hear ya bro. I'm sure it won't last long on the market place. What shaft have you got heading your way?
Project X 6A4 (driver, 69 g) and 7A4 (3W, 76g), both tour issue.

You got to rest the TM 2.0's for the Morgan Cup. How do you feel about the adjustment to the Calloways?

Not sure buddy, as I don't know what Callaway's I'll be putting in the bag yet. That's going to be the toughest thing though, adjusting to irons and wedges.

Dare I ask what's going in the driver?

I've got a new driver on the way buddy, and I ordered it with an upgraded shaft. The Miyazaki might go into that driver but I'm not sure yet.

Not a dirty club in TC's bag. Very nice bro.

Thanks Lt. You know I like to keep my stuff clean (except for that THP towel, it's in the wash as I type this).

Project X 6A4 (driver, 69 g) and 7A4 (3W, 76g), both tour issue.

Very nice biggsy. You'll be hitting bombs bro.

Not sure buddy, as I don't know what Callaway's I'll be putting in the bag yet. That's going to be the toughest thing though, adjusting to irons and wedges.

JB is going to put the hammer on me for this one. I have no fricking clue why I say Calloway irons, when they are Callaway irons. Sorry buddy as I really do know what your last name is. :alien:

Very nice biggsy. You'll be hitting bombs bro.
I'm really interested to see how you are going to like the R11. I need to do this for my bag, I've never done it.

I'm really interested to see how you are going to like the R11. I need to do this for my bag, I've never done it.

Yeah, you've got a sweet bag, might as well share the love. I'm really intrigued by the R11, and have been from the start. After watching you and my brother mash balls with it, I couldn't resist.

I've got a new driver on the way buddy, and I ordered it with an upgraded shaft. The Miyazaki might go into that driver but I'm not sure yet.

So you're getting an R11 too? Geez wasn't it this morning when you said you were pondering it? Man, things just fly here! :D

So you're getting an R11 too? Geez wasn't it this morning when you said you were pondering it? Man, things just fly here! :D

I've been pondering it for quite some time to be honest. In fact, as soon as I heard it was more geared towards low spin, I was pretty much hooked. I think it helps that our golf season is underway as well buddy, and that we can get out and play and hit the range. Your time is coming up, and you'll be shopping til you drop, haha

Yeah, you've got a sweet bag, might as well share the love. I'm really intrigued by the R11, and have been from the start. After watching you and my brother mash balls with it, I couldn't resist.

New driver?? I just like the ring of that, haha. Im pretty happy still with the R9 since adding a Miazaki, Im more interested in changing out on wedge and adding a mashie at this point.

I've been pondering it for quite some time to be honest. In fact, as soon as I heard it was more geared towards low spin, I was pretty much hooked. I think it helps that our golf season is underway as well buddy, and that we can get out and play and hit the range. Your time is coming up, and you'll be shopping til you drop, haha

Oh I think JB would smack me if I went and did that! :D Hopefully the time is coming soon, should be above freezing here all next week. Hopefully that trend is here to stay, cause I've got lots of practicing to do before May!

All the best with the R11 bud!

They make me want mizuno irons, lol

I know it's just a joke but that would be a tricky transition back me thinks. I like my Mizzie irons and they're ace for accuracy but they aren't long. With a shaft that doesn't fit me I can still clock burners and CG16's a good 8 to 12 yards past a Mizzie iron.

Mizzie's are kinda like the butter face of irons. The faces just aren't all that hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back