WITB: President Barack Obama

whoa whoa whoa, epitome of cool? cool shouldnt even be used in the same sentence with the guy, unless its," It was too cool outside, so Barack put on a jacket". And i say this with no political reasoning involved. Hes just no Ryan Gosling.:D

C'mon. He picks brackets and stuff on TV. That's cool, right? Counting down the days until Barack-etology

His setup is pretty lackluster! Being that he is the leader of the free world he should have better clubs.

obamagolf_sq-42348f4ef1cd3018a1e085a1146f8bfa977d83cd-s6-c10.jpg

Seriously?? Buy a shirt that fits, a hat that doesn't make you look like a tool, and do some leg exercises man. No wonder Putin laughs at you.

And if you really want points, you're gonna have to learn to use your right hand for something other than crumpling up the constitution. Lefties are the result of poor potty training as a child, I read that somewhere :).

Even in golf forums, people can't help but put their political views out there. I believe most presidents played golf to some extent.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously?? Buy a shirt that fits, a hat that doesn't make you look like a tool, and do some leg exercises man. No wonder Putin laughs at you.

And if you really want points, you're gonna have to learn to use your right hand for something other than crumpling up the constitution. Lefties are the result of poor potty training as a child, I read that somewhere :).

Wow....just wow.

Interesting take on the WITB. Probably better for the debate room

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Somewhat OT, but everytime I see this thread, I read it as "WTBL President Barack Obama"

Interesting take on the WITB. Probably better for the debate room

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Agreed. Awesome find though by the OP. I'm guessing this was just a random photo of a golf bag thrown together by an aide who actually has no clue about golf than an exact representation of what POTUS likes to game...

All the same cool to see.

My aunt went yesterday for her birthday round at St. Andrews and lo and behold!
9d910faf6d3ffd60b327aab3c902ba9d.jpg

fa2370d3cba4a6f3b97947de4fcd9e41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My aunt went yesterday for her birthday round at St. Andrews and lo and behold!
9d910faf6d3ffd60b327aab3c902ba9d.jpg

fa2370d3cba4a6f3b97947de4fcd9e41.jpg

That is awesome

I like the putter with his name on it.

Doesn't he have something more important to do.....crap, I'm a few years late with that comment. I'll have to look for the WITB Trump thread, I guess. Lol.

Seriously though, love that it looks like he plays "regular" clubs like the rest of us. Wonder if equipment and apparel companies come to him trying to get him to use/wear their gear?

@Faiz that's freaking awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Someone needs to help him with his hat game so badly

Someone needs to help him with his hat game so badly

It's shocking how poorly dressed he is on the course. He is typically dressed pretty well in real life. If nothing else you would think Michelle and his girls would set him straight.

I know a guy who get him some of the nicest shirts. Really bigly fantastic shirts. The greatest shirts.

A little late for yesterday's news (Thank God) but I think a man would need 16 or 17 clubs in your bag if you wanted to play in 57 states.

Does anybody know if Barack Obama has any Game Golf rounds out there under an alias that are for public viewing?

Back