Reaction score
Handicap
18.1 OOB
In light of today's Inaguration:

Driver - Taylormade R11 10.5

Woods - Nike Dymo 3 wood.
Hybrids - Nike SQ Sumo 3-4h
Irons - Nike VR Full Cavity Irons
Putter - Ping Redwood Anser with black satin finish.

6a00d8341caaef53ef016303fe68f9970d-800wi_zpsa35e39fe.jpg

Why does he have 16 clubs, including 2 putters. I gotta say if I was the POTUS, my bag would be way more impressive.

I mean, come on, he still has the price tag on his 2 year old driver shaft.

WITB: President Barack Obama

I like the presidential staff bag, I saw once.

What's up with the 16 clubs lol? At least we know he always has a caddie, his body guards haha

Wedges?

Why does he have 16 clubs, including 2 putters. I gotta say if I was the POTUS, my bag would be way more impressive.

I mean, come on, he still has the price tag on his 2 year old driver shaft.

this is exactly what I was thinking. I'm baffled the most by the 2 putters, wtf?

As much as he plays those clubs have to be worn out.

I never knew he was a lefty. Cool.

C'mon bro -- take the price tag off your driver .....

Why does he have 16 clubs........

rules do not apply to this man......:banghead:

I try to stay as far away from politics as possible in my hobbies, because....well, I generally like the people I meet in my hobby time. Just couldn't resist on this one though. I'd still play a round with him if given the chance......gotta get some of my money back right? Wow....there I go again! Sorry......

i need to go to the what are you drinking thread......

keep it in the fairway......

J.

You lefties get excited about the silliest stuff.

You lefties get excited about the silliest stuff.

Mostly just other lefties, lol. We are relatively few and far between.

rules do not apply to this man......:banghead:

I try to stay as far away from politics as possible in my hobbies, because....well, I generally like the people I meet in my hobby time. Just couldn't resist on this one though. I'd still play a round with him if given the chance......gotta get some of my money back right? Wow....there I go again! Sorry......

i need to go to the what are you drinking thread......

keep it in the fairway......

J.

wow, I thought there was a "What are you drinking?" Thread, but maybe it's on another board I frequent. Sorry guys, but in case anybody else is having a cocktail, I'm having a Belevedere and Tonic. Cheers... :drinks:

That's an awesome WITB, thanks for posting it. I had heard he has a pretty solid game, and can putt like a mad man. I'm glad he enjoys golf like the rest of us.

Someone should let Mr. President know that Scor is making left handed wedges. He could at least swap out one of his putters for some Scor goodness.

Am I the only one that sees 17 clubs?

2 high lofted clubs behind the 4 iron.
5 clubs that are woods/hybrids.

Am I the only one that sees 17 clubs?

2 high lofted clubs behind the 4 iron.
5 clubs that are woods/hybrids.

I counted 16, but 17 is possible.

I'm seeing 16 as well. It is kind of odd that he still has the sticker on his driver and he has some older clubs. Then again, he's not the best at managing money :alien:

An Obama thread? I'm outta here before I get myself in trouble.

Driver - Taylormade R11 10.5

Woods - Nike Dymo 3 wood.
Hybrids - Nike SQ Sumo 3-4h
Irons - Nike VR Full Cavity Irons
Putter - Ping Redwood Anser with black satin finish.

I carry those same irons, and until recently I carried the SQ Sumo round hybrids, too.

Looks like his clubs lean the same way his political views do..............To the Left!
Of course he carries 16 clubs, like most democrats its an entitlement thing!

whos going to be the one to send him an email notifying him to add 4 strokes to his score?

Back