WITB - RoyalPeeps

RoyalPeeps

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
My new Sub 70 clubs arrived today and my bag is finally complete. So I can finally play WITB

Titleist TS2 driver
Sub 70 Fairway 3W+
Sub 70 939X Hybrid
Sub 70 699 4-AW irons
SUB 70 286 54 & 58 wedges
Odyssey O-Works 2 Ball Black putter
Sun Mountain C130 bag

Attachments

• PXL_20210111_212517045.jpg
    PXL_20210111_212517045.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 51
  • PXL_20210111_203133155.jpg
    PXL_20210111_203133155.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20210111_204006733.jpg
    PXL_20210111_204006733.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 49
Great looking bag....built up real nice.

Thank you. Hope they play for me as good as they look.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice setup, curious how those irons are.

Nice setup, curious how those irons are.
I did the demo program and loved the east they felt. I'll let ya know how they are when I get a chance to hit them. Hopefully at the end of the week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How do we get a Sub 70 brand for signatures?

Nice setup!!

Nice looking setup. I see what you did there with the layout on the 2nd pic; cool seeing it all spread out like that (recall some pros doing that in the past and been a fan of it).

Nice looking setup. I see what you did there with the layout on the 2nd pic; cool seeing it all spread out like that (recall some pros doing that in the past and been a fan of it).
Thanks. I'm a photographer at heart so took a lot of stylish pics today and gonna try to take some more professional ones int he next few days. Maybe for Sub 70 to display. Have one with my old clubs laying opposite of my new ones on the rug too.

@JB or @GolferGal will see this post and maybe they can get it added so you can put in your sig.

@JB or @GolferGal will see this post and maybe they can get it added so you can put in your sig.
Cool. Trying to do what I can to be cool in the forums. LMAO. Anything else? I did become an Albatross member. Great cause for that.

Cool. Trying to do what I can to be cool in the forums. LMAO. Anything else? I did become an Albatross member. Great cause for that.
Just be you. Thankyou for getting the Albatross membership, lots of benefits to that for contests and different things.
Jump in where you feel comfortable doing so and give input when you have it. This is a very good forum and all what you want to make of it.

I’ve hit them on a sim a few times and they just feel so good. I can’t wait to get in the actual course.
Yeah I went and got fitted for irons just to figure out what shafts I wanted to order on my 699s. Did that at D'Lance and might go back and do a practice sess there and get my clubs ranged out on distance. $40 isn't too bad I guess. I want to hit them. LOL. What Sub 70 clubs do you have? I'm sure we have talked about this before but can't remember.

Just be you. Thankyou for getting the Albatross membership, lots of benefits to that for contests and different things.
Jump in where you feel comfortable doing so and give input when you have it. This is a very good forum and all what you want to make of it.
Yeah how or where to I find the contests? And what other benefits are there for members? And I'm always on this forum. Love it and love interacting with others about golf. I have the bug. LOL.

Great looking set up...will be interested in your thoughts.

Great looking set up...will be interested in your thoughts.
Thanks. Oh I can't wait to hit them. From the demos I hit I was very impressed with the feel of these clubs.

Great set up. Hope they feel as good as they look (y)

Back