WITB - Sazar Edition

Sarzar

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The background of my clubs:
When I started golfing with @blazinden I was using his old set of clubs... I brought them to my first lesson & the instructor basically told us those clubs aren't good for me especially just starting out...

So Den went on eBay, found me this set of Adams women's clubs and I've had them ever since. When I showed up at my next lesson with the new (to me) clubs, the instructor stated they were a much better fit for me. The set only had a pitching wedge & no putter so I use Den's old 54deg wedge and an ancient putter.

PXL_20220110_201108771.jpg
PXL_20220110_201311407.jpg

D: A3OS Aldila Lightweight 50g
3W: A2OS Aldila Super Lightweight 45g
5W: A2OS Aldila Super Lightweight 45g
4H: A2OS Aldila Ultra Lite 55g
5H: A2OS Aldila Ultra Lite 55g
6H: A2OS Aldila Ultra Lite 55g
7H: A2OS Aldila Ultra Lite 55g
8i: A2OS Aldila Ultra Lite 55g
9i: A2OS Aldila Ultra Lite 55g
PW: A2OS Aldila Ultra Lite 55g
Cleveland RTX-3 TT Wedge Flex 54/11
Nomad 12 True Roll putter
Lady Bridgestone balls

Last edited:
That's such a good set! Love the lime green driver!

It's done me well so far but definitely could use a putter fitting and get that upgraded.
My luck she gets fitted into a blade with 3 degrees loft and borrows my tri hot indefinitely.

Love it!!!!

My luck she gets fitted into a blade with 3 degrees loft and borrows my tri hot indefinitely.
What about your old blade and custom cover? :LOL:

I think you will do just fine. As you get better then upgrade as needed.

How are the lessons and rounds going?!

Since I made this thread putter has changed & two of my head covers. I'll edit the first post with the correct putter and add a new picture of my bag with the updated head covers.

How are the lessons and rounds going?!
Rounds are going good. Best I've played was a 103... I'm typically around a 106-108 average. My worst round was 112.
I get good shots each round it's just a matter of stringing together holes.

Lessons I haven't done in a while. I did a few back when I started in 2018... Only played a handle full of times in 2018 & 2019, then started playing a little more in 2020. Last year I played about once or twice a month & did over lesson.
No lessons this year but have already played 7 times and been to the range a few times.

Back