I added some headcovers to my bag setup that I saw today at Wolf Creek in Mesquite, Nevada. I am digging the look.

9DDDCEAE-974D-4807-8F29-C1838EF25E91.jpeg

Great bag!!! Need to see what is under the hoods.

Those headcovers are sharp!

Sweet looking set up (y)

Things are starting to narrow down for my 2022 setup. I keep coming back to my T100S/T200 combo set for my irons. It seems like I should get better performance from a more forgiving set, but after some decent time with the Rogue Pros and the P790s, it surely is looking like I just hit the Titleist more solid and with better dispersion.

Here we go. This is how I am going to start my 2023 season:

Driver: Aerojet (Palm Tree Crew Limited Edition) LS 10.5*, Hzrdus Black shaft
Aerojet LS 3 wood, LA Golf Tronos 75 S shaft
LTDx 5 wood, LA Golf Tronos 75 S shaft
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 4 hybrid, Hzrdus Red shaft
Cobra King Tour irons, 5 through pw, MMT 85 shafts
Cobra Snakebite Black wedges, 48* variable, 52* (bent to 53*) variable and 58* wide low, stock stiff shafts
Bettinardi BB28 center shaft putter

490A200E-5552-480D-ADE1-DF7ED35AF786.jpeg92D5DCDA-9CD2-4C19-A027-6344EB922C25.jpeg

Last edited:

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus 3 and 5 woods, stock Kai’li Red shafts
Cobra Snakebite Black wedges, 48* variable, 52* (bent to 53*) variable and 58* wide low, stock stiff shafts
Evnroll Zero Gravity Black putter, 34*

View attachment 9171642View attachment 9171643

Bravo. 👏

Love the update’s Craig, I never know what you are going to have in the bag.

Wow. Great bag Craig. Wasn’t expecting the all cobra but looks like a great setup

Last edited:
Wow. Great bag Craig. Wasn’t expecting the all cobra but looks like a great setup
The Paradym irons are waiting in the wings if I struggle with a players profile in the irons, but I am really infatuated with the Cobra King irons that were released this year.

Awesome bag man. I still need to get out to Utah and get that round in with you!

Sweet looking bag Craig…. 2023 is going to be a great year.

Nice setup I hope you have success with them this year. Love the PTC Driver and the Cobra irons and wedges.

Ok, folks… Time to reveal the full scope of my plan that fully exposes the extent of my illness.

Here is bag number two:

Driver: Callaway Paradym TD 9*, Graphite Design AD GP 6S
Callaway Paradym 3W set at 14*, Hzrdus Silver 60 6.0
Callaway Paradym TD 5W set at 17*, Hzrdus Black 70 6.0 (This likely will change to Silver. Ordered Silver. Black was sent.)
Callaway UW 21*, Graphite Design AD HD 7S
Callaway Paradym irons, 5 through pw, Recoil Protos 95 F4
TaylorMade MG3 wedges 46* (set to 47*) and 52*
TaylorMade MG3 Tiger Woods grind 56* (set to 58*). The Tiger Woods grind is so versatile. I am hoping to get away with a 57* wedge.
Evnroll Zero Gravity Black putter, 34”

Bag one is set up with Arccos. Bag two is set up with a Shot Scope X5 watch. My sick plan is to play a few rounds with each bag and then alternate for a good part of the year, building a data base for each setup that tells me which one really works better for me. Have at it, tellling me how crazed I am, but I think it will be both interesting and fun.

3D6A5A51-02C1-49AF-AFBA-466C493A1DAE.jpeg

My god that second bag is 🔥🔥🔥. Going to be interesting follow. Have fun with it

Love the plan.

Interesting! Can’t wait to see your results

My first change in the bag is putter. I thought that I had the putter stroke grooved, but suddenly started pulling everything, which caused me to go to something super forgiving, the Zero Gravity. I took it out for one round and struggled mightily with distance control. I think that I have worked out whatever was causing me to close the putter face too early and am back to the Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide CS. I was rolling it really well on the practice green today.

I am playing my first tournament on Friday. I am planning on playing the Callaway centric bag. This is mainly because I am really familiar with the wedges in that bag and because I am in a good groove with the Paradym TD driver. I seem to have eliminated the left miss with it. After the tournament, I will re-evaluate whether it is time for the other bag to have a turn. If I play well with the Callaway bag under pressure, it may be hard not to stick with it, LOL.

I have a tournament on Friday. I have played two rounds with the Callaway-centric bag, which included a one under round this past weekend, so I need to stick with that bag for the tournament. After that, though, I will be switching to the Cobra bag for a few rounds. I am pretty excited to be able to compare the two, as my swing is in pretty good shape for this time of year and I should be able to make a legitimate comparison as to which setup allows me to score better.

Aerojet LS 3 wood, LA Golf Tronos 75 S shaft
LTDx 5 wood, LA Golf Tronos 75 S shaft
Bettinardi BB28 center shaft putter

After a few rounds with the Callaway centric bag, it is time for the Cobra bag to have its turn. I have made a few tweaks, putting in Cobra fairway woods instead of the Stealth 2 Plus and a Bettinardi center shafted putter, as I continue my season long experiment with a claw putting grip. I will play my next few rounds with this bag.

Back