WITB the wtf set haha

KB_

Reaction score
Handicap
13-14
Two drivers. TaylorMade sim2 and TaylorMade burner superfast. Older one is sentimental
TaylorMade burner superfast 3wood
Ping g5 19° hybrid (I know the head over says otherwise)
Smt EQ OL irons 5-pw
Pinemeadow 52°
Pinemeadow pre 56°
Ray cook blue goose 60°
Pinemeadow pre 2.0 putter or odyssey white hot putter from early 2000s I go back and forth.

Also just got a Ray cook sr595 to fiddle with

It's a weird set but I enjoy it. That hybrid is on the shortlist tho. May add a chipper too since I struggle with short chip's.IMG_20230322_210656.jpg

Last edited:
You play you, awesome bag mate. Oh & I now have to Google both SMT & pinemeadow clubs.

Love this.

Interesting setup but If that is what works for you that is all that matters!! :love:

You play you, awesome bag mate. Oh & I now have to Google both SMT & pinemeadow clubs.

Love this.

Pine Meadow is a cheaper brand. I only got them cause the wedges in my set that I retired were looking like they retired 10 years anyway, and I found these at bob wards sporting goods one day and thought they were cheap enough to try. For whatever reason I hit them pretty well. They fly high and spin like crazy.

SMT is interesting. I only just learned about them last year when looking into single length. They had a sale on these and I picked up a set thinking its not to bad of a loss if they are trash. But you can order custom lie angles, Shaft lengths, different shafts, Tons of different grips. I'm guessing that is how they make their money is with upgrades cause the clubs themselves are pretty reasonable.

Pine Meadow is a cheaper brand. I only got them cause the wedges in my set that I retired were looking like they retired 10 years anyway, and I found these at bob wards sporting goods one day and thought they were cheap enough to try. For whatever reason I hit them pretty well. They fly high and spin like crazy.

SMT is interesting. I only just learned about them last year when looking into single length. They had a sale on these and I picked up a set thinking its not to bad of a loss if they are trash. But you can order custom lie angles, Shaft lengths, different shafts, Tons of different grips. I'm guessing that is how they make their money is with upgrades cause the clubs themselves are pretty reasonable.
Take a look at Maltby, they are a budget brand that has great products and reviews, threads in here to get more info as well.

Thanks for sharing. Whatever works for you is cool.

Man, I had to google SMT. Those things look nice and a great price.

Bob Wards? Are you in Montana?

I have made some changes to my bag recently.

- Replaced my 56* with a ray Cook blue goose
- Removed the 52* pinemeadow
- Added a 48* smt spectrum 5 months ago and I prefer it to a 52*
- replaced the ping g5 19* hybrid with a cobra F6 23* hybrid.
- Recently purchased a Cleveland UHX 20* utility iron. That one actually shows up tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20231112_191628742_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231112_191628742_HDR.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20231112_191902903_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231112_191902903_HDR.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6
Back