WITB: Video Edition

ArmyGolf

#Rise&Grind
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I thought it would be cool to have some Video WITB's on THP so I'll start this thread. I'm not sure if it's better for everyone who wants to get involved to start their own thread or just put them all in this one, or just put their video in their existing WITB thread...thoughts?
Anyways I think this will be a fun way to show off our gear, explain why we use it, add some golf conversations and put some personality to the usernames.
I have zero video editing skills and only have a couple free android apps to draw from so please bare with my videos. Also they ran a lot longer than I thought they would so I apologize in advance for my long-windedness. I couldn't get any of my free apps to merge them into one video so I have three that I'll post in the correct order.

First video is driver/fw/hybo
Second is irons/wedges
Third is putter/accessories

[video=youtube;XRj-7Q66dwc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRj-7Q66dwc[/video]

Awesome videos and you are absolutely an A player!!! Love the video WITB idea!! Can’t wait to get a pop on every hole the next time we play!

Great job on the vids man, really enjoyed it and I really like your bag setup! It's great when you have a set of clubs that just makes you want to hit them just because you love them, just awesome!

this was really cool! i already have a picture and text heavy witb thread up, but think a video thread might be a lot of fun too. well done!

Love it! Very interesting to hear not only what but why. Mine would just be stock heads, stock shafts.....yawn!

Great videos and nice bag!

Explained everything well. Sock game is on point.

Thanks guys! It ended up way longer than I originally intended but once I start talking apparently I don't shut up. Appreciate you guys taking the time to watch.

Back