WITB - Video Edition

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
We have a WITB in photos thread, and I know there has to be some videos in there too, but since videos seem to be the thing around here now and since I made a WITB video for the Adams A12OS irons thread, I figured I'd make a Video WITB thread as well. (I looked for one, but couldn't find one)

So here goes:

[video=youtube;yYaJ9iP-7fY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYaJ9iP-7fY[/video]

Nice video Smalls and great idea for a thread!!

Definitely! I like when people explain why they have what they do in their bag and its so much easier with a video.

Great idea Smalls, when i took my WITB pics, I almost did a quick video but didn't want to clog that thread up with videos.

Awesome idea Smalls! I might do this tomorrow. Bag looks good PS. Love the old school woods

Awesome thread, Smalls. Thought about doing this a while back, but wasn't sure about it. Will clean up my clubs and post a video in the next couple days.

Great idea Smalls! I like stuff like this. Here's my WITB from the MC

Great vids Smalls and TC, as much as I have been pushing the videos, I never thought of posting one here. Good idea.:good:

Its a good thing, the beard and the deep voice you kind of remind me of Brian Wilson from the Giants

Smalls, listening to you clang your clubs on the garage floor was making me cringe, lol

Here's the vid from my MC WITB...

[YOUTUBE]_4hgED9nSg0[/YOUTUBE]

DJ in the house!

Cool bag Smalls and I never knew that Adams had a chipper or niblick type wedge. I believe that puppy would take the 60's place when the turf gets flat and wet.

TC - awesome setup buddy and looks like that bag came right out of the tour van.....

Nice bags guys, great idea Smallie. I'll have to get mine posted up!

Loved seeing those MC video's again TC and DD. I think I will make one of these vids tomorrow before I play.

Awesome vids guys. Enjoy seeing the MC WITB. I'll see if I can make one when I get some time!

This was harder to do than I thought it would be. Never done a video of myself, and with just me in the room it felt like I was talking to myself which made it even weirder.

Ken nice video. Those burner ht irons are nice looking

Nice video Ken, I like the idea of a trash bag, im going to throw one in mine right now.

Good video Ken. Sounds like someone got a Private Message while you were talking! haha.

Thought I'd participate in this thread. Here's my Sept '11 WITB

[YOUTUBE]mJrA9U4M8ug[/YOUTUBE]

Back