WITB - Video Edition

This was harder to do than I thought it would be. Never done a video of myself, and with just me in the room it felt like I was talking to myself which made it even weirder.

Ken, great video. I seriously laughed out loud when you talked about your PW. That was hilarious.

Great vids guys! Some cool bags you got there.

Great video, H0SS. I too am in love with those Adams irons.

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Alright did a little video last night right before my round.

[YOUTUBE]no8xjjHw3D4[/YOUTUBE]

lol, Nice Breeze!

I love the "Oh! Of course, in the bag we have some balls too!" lol

Nice video Coolbreeze... Love that bag.

great videos lads, keep em coming

Just caught up on this last page of videos. Nice stuff guys, can't wait to see more WITB vids!

Awesome witb videos guys!

CB, I missed yours from when you posted. Nice to see you are rocking the staff bag! Great video dude.

Great job on the video's guys, some sweet bags making the show. Thanks for sharing.

Great vids guys!

Finally made one. If you cant tell I was a bit nervous for some reason lol

Nice vid c0ncept. I'm gonna see if I can get time to make mine tomorrow while out on the course.

Nice Vids gang...I need to remember to do mine!

Here is my WITB video! Enjoy.

Nice vid dmb! I really like the way the R9 TP's look in your bag.

Nice vids concept and dmb. I love the c130 dmb! I think it looks really cool with the white and blue. I have last years model in blue and black and have been very impressed with it. Pockets everywhere.

Great vids and bags guys! Some R9 love going on recently....and yes Damaikis that is a big tee! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks guys. I am very happy with my setup right now. I just have to work some clubs out of the bag. I don't think carrying 15 clubs is a bad thing. HAHA

Great vids and bags guys! Some R9 love going on recently....and yes Damaikis that is a big tee! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I love me some R9's! And I still don't know what to do with that tee! :D

Back