WITB - Video Edition

sorry for the poor quality and the fact my hand shakes A LOT ha ha

Nice job buddy. There's a WITB Video thread so why don't you post it in there to see other people's and get some more feedback.

Here's my latest bag make up, video style. Sorry some of it got a little blurry, guess I got a little too close.

Great setup Kevin....love the look of those R-11 irons.

Nice vid KMac.

Thanks guys.

Nice video kmac! Was that Harley?

Nice video kmac! Was that Harley?

haha yeah that was her. Strolling right under the camera like its her world and Im just allowed in it.

Very nice OEM!! Skycaddy and the Bushnell - you must be one of those serious golfers, huh? :D

I like the bag OEM. What kind of bag is that. You sure do have a ton of room in that thing.

Great bags and video's Kelly and Kent, thanks for sharing. Kelly, how the heck can you carry that thing? All that was lacking was a full humidor and wine cellar, lol.

Nice job OEM. Your clubs are too clean for a serious golfer.

Great bags and video's Kelly and Kent, thanks for sharing. Kelly, how the heck can you carry that thing? All that was lacking was a full humidor and wine cellar, lol.

are you mad i never carry my bag thats what i have an electric trolley for LOL had to carry a different cart bag a few years back nearly killed me stopped after 9

Very nice OEM!! Skycaddy and the Bushnell - you must be one of those serious golfers, huh? :D

Thanks dude, yeah I like having both because usually one or the other doesnt work. Or usually the Bushnell always works while the Skycaddie needs to be charged or I didnt load up the course.

I like the bag OEM. What kind of bag is that. You sure do have a ton of room in that thing.

Its the Nike Cart bag, I forget which one though. This version has an improved putter well that doesnt break off like last years. Lots of room and most of the pockets in the right place.

haha thanks man.

Great videos DJKELLY and Kevin!!! Kelly I think the only thing missing from that bag was a nice pint of Guinness or a fifth of some nice whiskey. Kevin, love the puppy passing through!!

Great videos DJKELLY and Kevin!!! Kelly I think the only thing missing from that bag was a nice pint of Guinness or a fifth of some nice whiskey. Kevin, love the puppy passing through!!

Thanks Rhino. But shes actually an old lady now, she's just a runt. But I'll tell her you think she looks like a puppy, she'll probably love it.

i keep the Guinness for afterwards best way to relax after a round a few pints with the lads and a chat about the round

Nice bag Kev. You should just have a live stream though so we can see the constant changing of the guard.

Nice bag Kev. You should just have a live stream though so we can see the constant changing of the guard.

Subscription based of course. For the first month its *free.

*For the first month the subscription to Kevs™ Bag is free. After the first month a small fee of only $39.99 will be billed to your credit card monthly discreetly under the term Golf Services. You may at any time cancel the service by clicking this link.

Subscription based of course. For the first month its *free.

*For the first month the subscription to Kevs™ Bag is free. After the first month a small fee of only $39.99 will be billed to your credit card monthly discreetly under the term Golf Services. You may at any time cancel the service by clicking this link.

LMAO this could be the best post I've ever read here

I did this little video yesterday while I was playing.

[YOUTUBE]VttN4QCzPec[/YOUTUBE]

Glad you are digging the Machspeed buddy. It is a solid hybrid.

I loved your video CB. I've heard such great things about that MachSpeed SQ hybrid and you can get them for pratcically nothing right now, I really should grab one.

Next time I'm playing solo I will also grab a WITB video.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Back