WITB - Video Edition

nice video kev. i might have to hit that putter of yours my spider and i are fighting right now and she may be on the street soon.

Nice bag CB. If I get down to the outing I would love to try out those R11's. :D

Great looking bags, OEM, Breeze and TH!

Finally caught up on viewing the videos...great videos, all!

Noticed one thing, though...more lefties than righties posting videos?

NIce new stuff Texashacker! Can't wait to see them in person.

Nice bag TexasHacker, I love to see lefty bags, and thats a nice looking one for sure.

nice videos guys.....sharp looking setups!

Love the videos and the bags folks. Nice idea.

nice video kev. i might have to hit that putter of yours my spider and i are fighting right now and she may be on the street soon.

Buck the DART will improve your putting. And that's the bottom line.

Nice vid TH. I, like CB, love seeing lefty bags. I'd love to get a round with you if we both get to an Outing sooner or later.

My video version of WITB. I didn't take the time to pull all the head covers, but will do that down the road as I settle on what stay's in the bag. This day was more about testing to see what my setup will change to for fall winter golf.

[YOUTUBE]9D-w4FbKeXk[/YOUTUBE]

Nice bag duey and that putter is sick man. You have a lot of head covers in that bag man lol.

Nice bag duey and that putter is sick man. You have a lot of head covers in that bag man lol.

Haha, yes sir. I pull most of them during the actual round, keep about every other one covered to keep the clanking down. I love that putter and had fun getting it out on the course. It's a little more firm than the SeeMore with a lighter swing weight, so takes a bit longer to get used to on the course, but holds a solid line and just smooths.

Nice bag duey.

Finally made my video. Will upload soon. First THP video :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Buddy of mine has that putter and loves it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

i cant get it out of the bag!! and last round out friday i had atleast 5-6 one putts. i just cant let good ol trusty go!

Nice setup you got there Matty!

thanks, i was nervous for some reason. in my house by myself and i felt weird. guess im not use to making videos. just wait until you guys see my mc videos lol i look weird. and talk to fast haha

Interesting bag makeup you have, but I just couldn't watch the whole video man. 13 minutes is more time than I have to watch whats in anyones bag.

I only made it to the headcovers lol. I could see what was ITB so that was far enough for me.

I only made it to the headcovers lol. I could see what was ITB so that was far enough for me.
Yeah 13 minutes is kinda long. 2 or 3 minutes would be a good amount.

Back