WIYB Challenge to THP

Part of me really wants to re-shoot this to clean up some of the mistakes, but I'm gonna roll with it as it is.

Let's see....... @YukonLiving and @KY Golfer - whatcha got?

@drp3434 The best I could do brother. You're the man. You're callout is called.

Calling out @Saywhat4412 -- Do it

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "They're not that hard to hit, but I'm pretty awesome so...." I absolutely love that line man LMAO. Thanks for posting that. Another lefty too!

LOL, I was just worried people wouldn't get how deadpan i am about everything. haha

That fairway wood comment cracked me up 😂.

The 0211 fairway was easily my best club of the 2022 season, the confidence i had with it at 13.5 off of tight tees helped me play great golf

And i mean, it was like 199$ CAD brand new. I don't think i've ever gotten better value lol

This is a great idea! I was thinking about doing this anyway with getting picked for The Grandaddy!! I will find some time hopefully to do this!

The best “opening” to a video yet. Also giving me serious putter envy
Thanks pal!! Just got back from a quick 9 holes with my neighbor and the Putter was straight fire again. I have found something and am so confident over putts right now. It's a good day. Have a great night!!!

I'll get on this, maybe later today. Just let me get my life together first lol.

Let me know if you figure out how to do that, inquiring minds want to know... :LOL:

My old cartner @brians called me out awhile back. Sorry it took so long dude but better late than never?

I'll throw the challenge out to a couple possible future cartners and the friend who gave me a gentle reminder today to do this.

How about @Gyro25 @jwwong10 and @jlew

My old cartner @brians called me out awhile back. Sorry it took so long dude but better late than never?

I'll throw the challenge out to a couple possible future cartners and the friend who gave me a gentle reminder today to do this.

Well worth the wait! That combo/ 1 length set looks awesome (and yes the black kbs is definitely the smart play).
Raising the bar in this thread as well with a guest spot WITB bonus!

Perhaps tomorrow when I get back from the aquarium with the family, time to re-open the wound of the 3rd worst Morgan Cup bag in history :ROFLMAO:

Awesome that your son joined in!!! I will get mine done asap!

Well, @Inioch, I finally did it. 🤣

Sorry if the audio isn't great. I was using my earbud mic so my son's sound machine wasn't droning in the background.

Well, @Inioch, I finally did it. 🤣

Sorry if the audio isn't great. I was using my earbud mic so my son's sound machine wasn't droning in the background.

I knew you'd come through! Sweet setup that is 💪

Back