Wonder Woman: 1984

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Watched this movie last night on HBO Max. Didn't quite like this movie as much as the first one, but still enjoyed it. I think Gal Gadot was a perfect cast for the role of Wonder Women. Anybody else seen it?

I started watching it an lost interest right after the mall scene. Maybe Ill give another go...

At 2 1/2 hours it was a little long I think.

Terrible..

it was worth the watch...on HBO...i woulda been disappointed if i had gotten in line at a theater for it...first one was definitely better but this was better than almost any x-men movie

Definitely thought they should have refunded my purchase

it was worth the watch...on HBO...i woulda been disappointed if i had gotten in line at a theater for it...first one was definitely better but this was better than almost any x-men movie

Hey buddy. I have to ask, do you watch a movie from the right side of the couch or the left? ;)

just watch this..

It was horrible. I can't believe, after how good the first one was, they green lit absolute garbage.

It was ok, couple of thoughts:
The run time was too long.
The movie needed more action sequences.
Gal Gadot is perfect casting for this role.
Maxwell Lord is a great villain, Cheetah shouldn’t have become Cheetah in this movie.

Last edited:
I watched it. Was not impressed

There was no logical reason to use 1984 as part of the plot so it looked stupid. Also there were scenes that just dragged on longer than needed. Overall I see what they wanted to do with it but they did not do it very well. No need for this plot to go 2 and a half hours.

it was horrible. Thankfully i didn;t pay extra for it.

It was ok, couple of thoughts:
The run time was too long.
The movie needed more action sequences.
Gal Gadot is perfect casting for this role.
Maxwell Lord is a great villain, Cheetah should have become Cheetah in this movie.

The casting of Cheetah in the movie reminded me of the Mandarin in IM 3. Great possibilities, but totally dropped the ball. :(

First movie I liked. This one was

General consensus on another, non-golf, forum in which I participate can be summed-up by these comments: "I watched it for free on HBO Max and I still want a refund" and "WW84 is so bad, people are walking out of their house..."

Fell asleep like 5 times watching this.

This movie has more plot holes than the new Star Wars junk....and that takes effort.

The casting of Cheetah in the movie reminded me of the Mandarin in IM 3. Great possibilities, but totally dropped the ball. :(
I meant shouldn’t have became Cheetah, introduce her and pay it off in a later movie.

Back