Woode Club Management System Yay or Nay?

DufferToo

101 Putters and Holding
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putters
I've been carrying more now that my wife is playing. I'm thinking of picking up a Ogio carry bag with the Woode top or the equivalent in a new bag.

Does this style of top minimize club tangle?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

The best club design in a bag ever. All bags should use the Woode system. Make sure the bag has full length dividers and you are good

It's good. I wish the putter was somewhere else but not sure where

I used it for years. Great organized system

Still the best bag system EVER.

EVER EVER.

Is Ogio still using the system. I thought I looked at their website recently and didn’t find a bag using it. I thought it was the best design for a carry bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is Ogio still using the system. I thought I looked at their website recently and didn’t find a bag using it. I thought it was the best design for a carry bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nope, they’re not, and it’s the biggest whiff ever since being bought by Callaway

Absolutely YAY! Please bring it back Ogio!

It was such a good system. Too bad they abandoned it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I've seen a few Callaway (?) bags online with the same top design but without the Woode name. Are these complete knockoffs (hence the ?) or were they just Callaway's version pre-acquisition?

Well, off to troll the secondary market.

I will never buy a new bag I like the woode system so much. Why Callaway decided in their wisdom to abound on it is completely beyond me.

Meh. It is a nice option if you don't have a 14 way divider but it wasn't life changing when I had an older Ogio bag.

Back