Woodland signs with Wilson

He is in second place after the first round. So much for having to get used to the new tools.

Great signing for Wilson - especially with his driving ability and the Cortex.

He's doing pretty well at the TOC right now.

Bro this guy is flushing his irons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did also notice he does have the Cortex in the bag today.

How’d he hit it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seems to be hitting it well and putting himself in good positions for the most part. Just playing some good golf all around right now.

187 mph ball speed on 18. If he is hitting the Cortex, that's a pretty good endorsement.

If the story is true that Tim Clark was recruiting Gary that makes it all the more fun. Tim might want to help Coach K or Calipari. Hope he continues to play well. It’s such a cool course. To look out and see a whale coming out of the water is super cool.

From these highlights, it looks like he's still using the G400. It's not a close up, but the driver shown at the 1:13 & 3:51 of this highlight looks to have the G400 matte finish & shape.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smxDw1DpHrc

He's also got at least 1 Taylormade wedge still in the bag. You can see the sole of it at 4:29 of the video.

From these highlights, it looks like he's still using the G400. It's not a close up, but the driver shown at the 1:13 & 3:51 of this highlight looks to have the G400 matte finish & shape.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smxDw1DpHrc

He's also got at least 1 Taylormade wedge still in the bag. You can see the sole of it at 4:29 of the video.

I'm with you, from the limited coverage I was able to see it looked like he was using the Ping. Kind of doubt he was carrying both drivers. I would like to see the Cortex in play.

I did notice from a picture on IG that he’s wearing a W/S glove. Which is an awesome glove for the money. Never seen a pro wear it.

I did notice from a picture on IG that he’s wearing a W/S glove. Which is an awesome glove for the money. Never seen a pro wear it.

I didn’t see it on IG but I saw it on course during broadcast. I love that glove when it’s new, although they age like milk more than wine.

Guess this also answers what driver he’s hitting

Attachments

• 51078368-A9C2-4D56-AFB7-5845DC674B8A.png
    51078368-A9C2-4D56-AFB7-5845DC674B8A.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 0
I didn’t see it on IG but I saw it on course during broadcast. I love that glove when it’s new, although they age like milk more than wine.

I wear the Conform glove more than the FG Tour but mine wear really well. I find them for around $16.00-$18.00.

I think he hit the Ping driver all week. With Wilson, I believe I heard it is only a ten club deal so I think he may have a couple different options in the driver spot. There could even be a possibility for a Cobra driver with him wearing Puma.

Back