Custom Method

Reaction score
Handicap
I need some ideas for a project for my woods 2 class. I can build pretty much anything (we have every tool imaginable) but I wan't to keep the cost under 100$ and not overly complex. My hobbies are snowboarding and golf. I already have a 12 ft rail I built so I pondered building a box but don't think I need both. Maybe someone kind of simple drop in ramp? Or something golf related? Has anybody built something like that? All ideas welcome

Putters. I have built one putter its OK for fell butt very ugly very heavy cocobolo wood with brass weights in bottom and aliment line inlaid in top pretty much a rectangle with a contoured bottom. I don't have any pictures on camera at this time will get one next month. I no longer have the tools to build any but it was fun. GR

So you can build anything and materials are on you and you want it to cost under $100 and be related to golf or snowboarding.

Putter display rack
Putter cover display rack
Golf ball display rack
Something cool to put your golf bag on
A workbench to do club work on

Some sort of snowboard trick think
A display case for your snowboard

Could work for either, but a big organizer to put your clubs, balls, shoes, and any other golf stuff or hang your snowboard, boots, coat and pants, anything else

THPing on Tapatalk

putter rack, exotic wooden handel divot tool, putting platform, lam.a new snow board i always wanted to make a 10" dia golf ball don't know why? High end cabinet maker for 30 yrs.

What about a rack to hold your extra clubs? One like you's see in the golf shop with the top platform having holes to stick the grip end of the shaft through and the bottom platform having notches to hold the grip end of the club in place? Stain it up all nice. You could do custom arches or something between the legs.

Back