Woosnam shares his candid views on Brooksie

I agree with him. I am so tired of Brooks and his all about me attitude. If he can't put that aside for a week, then I would rather not have him on the team. Sadly, I don't think anyone in the US leadership is going to say anything to him about it though.

He certainly didn't mince any words. My prediction: Koepka will shrug and act unconcerned.

Wee Woosie and Eamon Lynch need to worry about the real long-standing feud in their team room and leave ours alone.

I see it as pre-Ryder Cup noise to try and get into the US locker rooms, timing was curious on release date. Hmmmmmm….

I see it as pre-Ryder Cup noise to try and get into the US locker rooms, timing was curious on release date. Hmmmmmm….
That’s my thought as well. Actually just watched Brooks and Bryson having a conversation on the range. Hopefully he will respond with stellar play.

That’s my thought as well. Actually just watched Brooks and Bryson having a conversation on the range. Hopefully he will respond with stellar play.

Check out the Meme floating around about that conversation…..so funny.

I still don't think Brooks said anything terribly outrageous. I think the outrage is funny.

Brooks just trolled the entire Euro team room and it's fantastic.

Woosie should just go back under the rock he crawled out from...

brooks has a good game most of the time. hope he stay quiet and make that the focus this weekend.

Who?

I don't think he's wrong, but is that exactly a new idea that Brooks isn't exactly a humble individual? The Brooks article was just a short period of time ago so it would make sense that there could be a reaction article. If the timing seems suspicious maybe Brooks should have waited to do the article until after the Ryder cup himself.

Ok, this is just, like my opinion...:ROFLMAO:

I've never been a Brooks fan. I've never liked him that much if at all, and any like I could have tolerated towards him went away when I read an interview he did a while back. Paraphrasing here "yeah, I could take or leave golf. I'd rather be playing pro baseball..."

So... go play baseball.

And Woosnam... just like my opinion, which no one cares about, there isn't much concern for his opinion either...:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

He certainly didn't mince any words. My prediction: Koepka will shrug and act unconcerned.
...but inside he'll be soooo butthurt about it!

Back