Worked out w/an Athlete

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
So I was at the gym this morning doing my morning stretches and a muscular and fairly tall man sits down right next to me. I think nothing of it at first and continue with my stretching and then I do a double take and to my surprise it was a VERY famous athlete.

Now I had heard rumors that some of the local athletes had worked out at the same gym as me but I have yet to see one until today. I don't normally get star struck but it was pretty exciting to see this guy that close. I could touch him he was so close.

I will not reveal who the athlete was because I want to protect their privacy but it was definitely a cool experience.

Pretty cool, GG.

Thats awesome! Did it inspire you to work out harder? I know I would have pushed myself a little harder after that.

hmmm, that was a teaser. It like saying "the most awesomest thing ever happened ot me today" but, I dont wanna make you guys jealous by telling you what it was.

• Admin
Thats awesome! Did it inspire you to work out harder? I know I would have pushed myself a little harder after that.

It made the cardio go by faster because the cardio machines are upstairs and he was downstairs so I could watch him from above and he didn't know it. I actually really like that they put the machines upstairs because I watch everyone else working out and I don't realize how much time has already passed.

• Admin
hmmm, that was a teaser. It like saying "the most awesomest thing ever happened ot me today" but, I dont wanna make you guys jealous by telling you what it was.

Well, I just don't want to invade that persons privacy by revealing too much. And it's nice to see that everyone in the gym gives him his privacy too. Not once did anyone walk up and shake his hand or ask for his autograph.

Well, I just don't want to invade that persons privacy by revealing too much. And it's nice to see that everyone in the gym gives him his privacy too. Not once did anyone walk up and shake his hand or ask for his autograph.

I was kidding. Not one person at the gym I go to bothers me either.

now im dying to find out who it is

From what sport?? :D

Hmmm, is JB on the line canceling this new membership? "Honey, you already worked out 3 times today, why are you going back again?" HA! That's cool, kinda mean of you not to tell us, but still very cool!

Tell Hulk Hogan we all said hello!!! :D

She said Athlete....hehe

And he lives in Clearwater (near our old place), we live in Windermere.

tiger woods ya'll.

Just going out on a limb, I'm thinking TW has plenty of gear in his house. Plus she said tall and he's not overly tall. Dwight Howard.

I was thinking basketball too, but I don't know any players...

Just going out on a limb, I'm thinking TW has plenty of gear in his house. Plus she said tall and he's not overly tall. Dwight Howard.
It's not Dwight Howard as during the season you'd think all his workouts are at the Magic facilities.

good pick, I ran into Dwight Howard when I lived there, it was his rookie year. he was just out roaming around and no one was bothering him.

I was kidding. Not one person at the gym I go to bothers me either.

LOL I don't know how I miss this earlier. Classic!

I was thinking basketball too, but I don't know any players...

Shaq has a house here but it wasn't him.

I should rephrase this person was overly tall they were average height.

Tall to GG is anything over 5'7. The girl is only 5' tall.

JB, as a Seinfeld fan, did she come home acting like Elaine after she worked out w/JFK Jr. and better yet:

Spoiler
is she still master of her domain, haha. i kid, i kid

Back