Worked out w/an Athlete

Single arm dumbbell incline chest press? It impresses me.

I guess it just depends what you are used to and what comes naturally to you. Strength/size comes to me a lot more naturally than definition and cutting.

I would bet he is the wealthiest athlete there.

Probably not the wealthiest person in that part of Florida though. I am just guessing. I have no information to base that assumption on.

That must have been a cool experience!!! I wonder if you would ever really get used to seeing him

He may not be the wealthiest but I bet he is close. The guy made $110 million last year and he didn't even win a tournament and lost sponsors. When I see some of the houses in the area though I do often wonder how much money these people must have. I can't even imagine what that would be like. I bet our house is smaller then their guest houses.

Probably not the wealthiest person in that part of Florida though. I am just guessing. I have no information to base that assumption on.

That must have been a cool experience!!! I wonder if you would ever really get used to seeing him

I have seen him there several times. You definitely get used to it. I also don't really get star struck. So for me I see him, think wow that's pretty cool, and then move on. Although, I do like to watch him workout because, as I said before, he does some crazy work outs.

I bet our house is smaller then their guest houses.

Then we are going to have to have another poker chip sale to fix that. THP takes second place to no one.

I bet Tiger's swimming pool is bigger than most of our houses. That thing is HUGE (the pool lol)

That divorce settlement had to hurt a little bit, to be honest I quit paying attention to all the drama so I don't know how that all shook out.

I know you would get used to it, but still pretty darn cool if you ask me.

I thought this pic Nike Golf posted on Facebook was pretty cool, he has massive arms!
168136_494608423257_96946928257_5869122_5106104_n.jpg

P4B just printed it and put that under his mattress...hehe

You gotta admit, the guy is pretty cut. (No, not a typo for CUTE, don't suggest it Bridges! lol)

P4B just printed it and put that under his mattress...hehe
I'm hanging it up in the room that I'm staying in while at your house in a couple weeks. I have some wallet size made up too if you want one.

I'm hanging it up in the room that I'm staying in while at your house in a couple weeks. I have some wallet size made up too if you want one.

Remind me to boil said room when you leave.

I would have had to say hi and ask for an autograph or something. Not a big celeb fan but I can't imagine meeting Ben Hogan, Nicklaus, or Woods without at least trying to say "Hi".

Having both lived and worked in Green Bay for years, I saw Packer players and coaches all the time. You have to respect them enough to give them time to live their life. If we make eye contact, I will tip my cap or give a wave, and then let them be.

Having both lived and worked in Green Bay for years, I saw Packer players and coaches all the time. You have to respect them enough to give them time to live their life. If we make eye contact, I will tip my cap or give a wave, and then let them be.

san diego and hawaii are like this... the locals ignore them cuz celebs are everywhere its the tourists that go nuts hahaha

I would have had to say hi and ask for an autograph or something. Not a big celeb fan but I can't imagine meeting Ben Hogan, Nicklaus, or Woods without at least trying to say "Hi".

As a member of the media, we can just not do those sort of things.

I have to admit, if Tiger lived around here, I would hold him hostage to get an autograph... big tiger fan.

I wouldn't ask for an autograph in that situation of any celebrity. Maybe outside of the building, but not when they are there to do something. Same as I wouldn't go up to a celeb in a restaurant when they are there with their family for dinner. It's rude. If you just see them on the street sure, maybe, but not when they are in the middle of something. Saying "Hi" is a totally different thing. But asking for an autograph in that situation is uncalled for.

Except for Jennifer Aniston or Sandra Bullock. They are on my "list" hehehe. So I would have no choice but to let them know it's OK for them to leave with me.

I wouldn't ask for an autograph in that situation of any celebrity. Maybe outside of the building, but not when they are there to do something. Same as I wouldn't go up to a celeb in a restaurant when they are there with their family for dinner. It's rude. If you just see them on the street sure, maybe, but not when they are in the middle of something. Saying "Hi" is a totally different thing. But asking for an autograph in that situation is uncalled for.

Except for Jennifer Aniston or Sandra Bullock. They are on my "list" hehehe. So I would have no choice but to let them know it's OK for them to leave with me.

i need me a list

I've been around a few celebs and of course you wouldn't rush them. But I'm not gonna ignore them either. They're just famous people not supreme beings.

Back