Working the right muscles?

Shook

Shooktacular
Reaction score
Handicap
I recently made some swing changes, and after a range session my glutes were sore. I've never had that happen before. Are they sore because I shouldn't be working them, or are they sore because they're finally being used properly?

I recently made some swing changes, and after a range session my glutes were sore. I've never had that happen before. Are they sore because I shouldn't be working them, or are they sore because they're finally being used properly?

It sounds like you might be sitting too deep in your stance. Your glutes shouldn't be sore

It sounds like you might be sitting too deep in your stance. Your glutes shouldn't be sore

Hmm that'd be a new issue for me lol. I'll try to get video at some point.

Don't rule out that they're sore because they're weak. It may just be a new sensation that they're not used to

Don't rule out that they're sore because they're weak. It may just be a new sensation that they're not used to

Also likely, given my sedentary life

It could be that it's something new and you've just never used those muscle like that before. If would recommend getting Kai Fitness or Joey D fitness, they are both great for getting you to use your golf muscles and build them stronger. Something to look at...

Back