World Wide Holiday Catalogue

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Their annual catalogue was good this year.

See it Here

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 1.00.53 PM.png

Man brings me back to the days before ecommerce was so prevalent. Getting a catalog like this was a fun way to sit down and see what all the new offerings were.

Just did a quick browse thru that. Very cool to see.

HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THIS!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!🔥🔥

That’s actually really cool. Been a long time since i have seen a catalog

Man brings me back to the days before ecommerce was so prevalent. Getting a catalog like this was a fun way to sit down and see what all the new offerings were.
Completely agree. I brought the Lego catalog into my house the other day and flipped through it all. I have no kids and no legos but it was fun. And I bought some for a gift.

Completely agree. I brought the Lego catalog into my house the other day and flipped through it all. I have no kids and no legos but it was fun. And I bought some for a gift.
When I was a teenager with little to no income, it was great to page through it and dream about buying a Great Big Bertha or 975D driver. The only downside was when they said you had to call for price on Ping products. Usually, I would end up paging to the back into the clearance section and have more realistic expectations for myself :ROFLMAO:

• Admin
It’s got an old school feel to it that I really like as well.

And flipping through while dog-earing the corners for Santa so you could give page numbers along with a description of the gift you were hoping for!

I miss them old catalogues! Thanks for sharing!

And flipping through while dog-earing the corners for Santa so you could give page numbers along with a description of the gift you were hoping for!
Ah, I remember those days so well, lol.

1606343208009.png

Ah the days as a kid spent flipping through the Sears-Roebuck catalog dreaming, fishing stuff, toys, guns, you name it. Every young boys dreams! 🙂

Dude! I remember doing that with the Sears and JCPenney catalogs with the toy section when I was a kid like it was yesterday. :love:

Aw man I love a catalogue! Gone are the days of browsing and turning the pages over on items that you want and then going back every day just to read through again.

I know it’s not cost effective but I wish mailers still came

Back