World Woods Golf Club in Brooksville, FL

heres the result of that shot outta of the woods and me walking up to make my par!

IMG_0353.jpg

heres my tee shot from over the water on a par 3, tee box is in the back right on the other side of the water. and yes I was able to save par!

IMG_0314.jpg

view from tee box on another water hole

IMG_0311.jpg

Last edited:
one of many closely guarded greens

IMG_0344.jpg

this one seemed to go on forever!

IMG_0317.jpg

view from one of the tee boxes

IMG_0306.jpg

some of the pines of Pine Barrens!

IMG_0313.jpg

preparing to crush the pink ball!

IMG_0382.jpg

hard to tell from photo but this green had three levels!

IMG_0348.jpg

some good looking big guy getting ready to hit a great shot I'm sure!

IMG_0346.jpg

hard to see it but my ball is in there! this bad boy was in the middle of a fairway!

IMG_0357.jpg

another tee box view on a beautiful day for golf

IMG_0319.jpg

view from middle of the fairway where my tee shot landed, green is in the far back right

IMG_0320.jpg

my buddy Dave and I after a fun round of golf on a great course

IMG_0365.jpg

Excellent pictures Sunday!

Those are great pictures and I love the narration that when with them :smile: That is a lot of sand, wow! That course would eat me a live.

ok I figured out how to post photos! Here I am rockin the pink ball I found on the course!

IMG_0377.jpg

Dang Hack,,,,, You got that little Amish thing going on like Calloway :eek:)..... You shave your legs too :D I think you and Calloway must be brothers from another Mother huh????

P.S. Looks like this is a beautiful golf course for sure and tough to boot! KellyBo and I are having a great time in Missippi playing Dancing Rabbit which has two first class golf courses. We played one yesterday and heading out again at 10:30 a.m. to try the other one. Love these beautiful courses however those bent grass greens will bite your butt if you get a little greedy :angry:

SH, looks great and I'm glad you had a good time!

heres my tee shot from over the water on a par 3, tee box is in the back right on the other side of the water. and yes I was able to save par!

IMG_0314.jpg

view from tee box on another water hole

IMG_0311.jpg

great pics! thanks for posting them. the last time i played this hole i hit my tee shot pin high but it spun back into the water! i was so mad. i watched it land and thought i was good to go. when i got up to the hole to make my birdie putt, the darn ball was in the water. i couldnt believe it

thanks everyone I had a great time and no Gray the legs are hairy and that is a goatee baby! we took about 75 pics so I'm gonna check the rest out later and will post some more if there good.

Hey everyone, I'm new here, name's Dave. I live next door to Dan(Sunday Hacker). And now that I'm here let me tell you how SH REALLY shot. HAHA. The course was beautiful, and quite the wicked b*tch too. Add it to your bucket list.

wassup Big D! glad you finally made aboard! go to the check in desk thread and introduce yourself to the gang!

Great pics SH, I've been running and posting so much I miss everyone else's, lol. Looks like a great course and sounds like you had a blast.

thanks duey, had a great time on a great course with great people, even made a new golfing buddy. cant ask for much more. oh yeah better golf game! :act-up:

Dude is that the biggest bunker in the world or what? That course looks pretty nice and lots of fun. I love Florida golf!

The last time I went out, the greens were in poor shape due to the lack of rain, but The Dunes is a pretty nice course in Brooksville too (actually my home course). It is just south of World Woods on the right. You can find pretty cheap deals on GolfNow and it's worth a shot. I was actually pretty shocked how badly the lack of rain affected the course. The other three of our usual foursome were saying how it was in much better condition a few weeks ago.

Back