World's Richest Person

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Apparently Elon is now worth more the Bezos.....

Whoa.....

Not to surprised by that.

Bezos' divorce have a factor in that?

On paper they are. Wish they would take into account diversity, overall wealth risk and liquidity too.

Tesla's valuation baffles me. This is another baffler. Amazon is a far greater asset than a car company that sells 500,000 cars. I don't get it.

I know that Amazon is double Tesla's value, but it's worth more than double. Way more IMO.

Hard to tell with and the middle east oil money that is untraceable who is actually the richest. But these guys are all so rich it makes my head spin just trying to figure out what having that kind of money means..

*Worlds richest person... They know about.

There are middle eastern sheiks, that have estimated wealth, in the Trillions, With a T.

Tesla's valuation baffles me. This is another baffler. Amazon is a far greater asset than a car company that sells 500,000 cars. I don't get it.

I know that Amazon is double Tesla's value, but it's worth more than double. Way more IMO.
Tesla isn't really a car company. They're a battery company. That's where the wealth will come from.

One thing I've learned after closely following equities for over 20 years is that irrational emotion often is the key driver for a stock price. Tesla will likely grow car sales next year 70% mainly due to sales in China but even if they were at 2M cars a year it would be hard to justify their valuation at the current stock price. It was a perfect storm that allowed their stock to rise about 800% in the last year. Elon has gained about $500,000,000 in net worth per day each of the last 300 days - no doubt the quickest rise for a billionaire ever.

Last edited:
I caught wind this was coming yesterday and it seems absurd that Tesla could be valued as high as it is.

I guess if he uses his own money to build a private fleet of space craft for for commercial use it will be worth it.

I'm sure Elon is smart enough to maximize his gains and minimize his risk before this bubble bursts. It's hard to see this valuation holding up indefinitely.

They said Bezos made all of his $$'s back from the divorce already, Covid helped that.
And the ex Ms Bezos won't return my calls. ;)

They said Bezos made all of his $$'s back from the divorce already, Covid helped that.
And the ex Ms Bezos won't return my calls. ;)

Back