Worst "Bag" currently on THP!

tgtt, I swung all of those as well as the CG16's and the Razr's. I was on the computer and my distance and ball flight was better with the Burners than the others. I actually went in thinking JPX or Cleveland, but the Taylormades fit me better.

Very nice.

I did not have the luxury off the computer and had to base my choice on hitting into a net 20 yards away (still managed to make the right choice).

Until very recently I had what I would consider to be a terrible bag. When I was 18 and getting back into golf (after not playing for 8 years) I bought a set of clubs that went PW-Driver. They were called Performers and I think the whole thing cost me $150. Unfortunately I still play the 3W and 5W from that set but they actually work pretty nice. I also played the same beat putter from when I was 8. Wrapped up in a crappy stand bag where all the zippers were busted and it randomly just fell over!

Thankfully I have recently picked up some TM 2.0s 4-AW, a Nike Machspeed Black, a new Wilson Putter, a TM stand bag and have been playing a no name 56* wedge that for some reason works great for me. All hail new gear!

Back