Worst Christmas Songs and why they shouldn't exist. Go!

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
For the Scrooges! 😆

Now I'm cheery as can be. I love Christmas music and they could play it year round and I'd be happy.

That said.. I just had to work kind of hard to get Elton John's Stepping into Christmas out of my damn ears. It just wouldn't stop. That song is not good.

Universe is a balance. Exercise your hate demons here.

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas. I get it's a good Christmas song by a somewhat modern artist, but it's not the ONLY Christmas song. I just hear it way too often in stores. If it goes away maybe some other songs get played once in awhile.

Say what you will about Amazon and the likes, but they have saved me from ever having to hear these songs again. November 1 to January 1 is an absolute no go for me and brick and mortar stores.

Say what you will about Amazon and the likes, but they have saved me from ever having to hear these songs again. November 1 to January 1 is an absolute no go for me and brick and mortar stores.
Everybody message @frontTsociety their favorite worsts! 😆

Bruce Springsteen sucks. His version of Santa Claus is coming to town is torturous.

Give me all the Christmas songs. All except "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"

When I was a young man, I worked in retail during the Christmas season for several years. Christmas music 50 hours a week for like 8 weeks a season. If I never hear another Christmas song, ANY Christmas song, I’ll be very happy.

You're lucky I'm not your secret santa or you'd be getting straight coal...
Guillermo Dont Believe GIF by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter

You're too nice.

All Of Them GIF by MOODMAN

For the Scrooges! 😆

Now I'm cheery as can be. I love Christmas music and they could play it year round and I'd be happy.

That said.. I just had to work kind of hard to get Elton John's Stepping into Christmas out of my damn ears. It just wouldn't stop. That song is not good.

I’m sure there’s a few, but I love that one!

For the Scrooges! 😆

Christmas music is the best!
Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Dance GIF

Feliz navidad, whatever that hippopotamus thing is, jingle bells...I don't know, basically all of them. Every year it's 10 variations of the same 8 songs.

Last edited:
Wonderful Christmastime
The Chipmunk Song
Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer

It’s a close run thing between elevator music and Xmas offerings …..

Definitely not a Scrooge , but equally has to be authentic not manufactured …
And a decent percentage of it with commercial undertones….

As for here , no snow no reindeer or chimneys …. It summer and usually
30 plus deg , if the reindeers were smart they would strike for better working conditions……🤣🎄

I won't lie, I like Christmas music. New stuff, classics, whatever.

Wonderful Christmastime
The Chipmunk Song
Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer
Is it because of the Grandma? Or that Grandpa didn't seem to care and they wanted to open her presents? 😆

I have found a station on Pandora called Holiday Chill that I play on Christmas. It has no singing and just light jazzy versions of all the songs. It’s perfect.

Back