Worst Christmas Songs and why they shouldn't exist. Go!

“Last Christmas” is horrible no matter what artist covers it.

Drawing a blank here….maybe by the 24th there will be one that’s driving me nuts.

This abomination!

All Of Them GIF by MOODMAN
This is also me. I'm not a grinch but I just don't like Christmas music.

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas. I get it's a good Christmas song by a somewhat modern artist, but it's not the ONLY Christmas song. I just hear it way too often in stores. If it goes away maybe some other songs get played once in awhile.
Good song but definitely overplayed!

"Santa Baby"......seems she wants everything under the sun AND has an annoying voice

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas. I get it's a good Christmas song by a somewhat modern artist, but it's not the ONLY Christmas song. I just hear it way too often in stores. If it goes away maybe some other songs get played once in awhile.
This, this and more this. If I never heard that song again I'd be a happy person

Anything Mike Buble

Aww man, I like Michael Buble. But I'm not the type of "don't dislike what I like" kind of person. You dislike Mike if you want to. :ROFLMAO:
Is it because of the Grandma? Or that Grandpa didn't seem to care and they wanted to open her presents? 😆
No, it's the "incriminating Claus marks on her back"...:ROFLMAO:

"Santa Baby"......seems she wants everything under the sun AND has an annoying voice
It depends on who sings it... some artists are better than others.🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO: Madonna is not one of the better ones.

I love Christmas music in general, but can't stand:

Wonderful Christmastime
Last Christmas
Any sappy overdone crap like Christmas Shoes
Almost any version of The Little Drummer Boy (dumbest gift ever for parents of a newborn, gtfo with that drum you idiot, we just got the baby to sleep!)

Wonderful Christmastime
The Chipmunk Song
Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer
I will whole heartedly agree with 2 of the above

Mariah Carey for the win!!

Ok. I lied. NOT ALL Christmas music is fantastic. Who fricking created that stupid hippopotamus song?

There are so many, when i was an on -air personality in Country Radio years ago,
Grandma got run over by a Reindeer
Please Daddy don't get Drunk this Christmas
Leroy the redneck reindeer
Run run Rudolph
Santa Claus Boogie
or Merry Twistmas by the Marcels
Penguin James Penguin- this was after my 15 year stint on radio, but deserves to be included

anyone remember Joe Pesci - if it doesn't Snow For Christmas.....?

I know, you may have to google some of these, but you will regret it

Ok. I lied. NOT ALL Christmas music is fantastic. Who fricking created that stupid hippopotamus song?
Hippopotamus for Christmas? That’s a classic.

I have found a station on Pandora called Holiday Chill that I play on Christmas. It has no singing and just light jazzy versions of all the songs. It’s perfect.
One-Man Band Cat GIF by Challenger

Hey, I earned my distain. 25 years of Corporate retail, and having to go “support” the retail stores at this time of year. It made me want to punch Mariah Carey and Paul McCartney in the nose.
I feel this in my soul. 17 years in retail had me hating every single Christmas song in existence. Now that I’m out, I don’t hate any of them

@Jman doesn't like Buble or Taylor Swift!

If he ever disappears now in my mind it'll be because @Muchmore18 led an angry mob of Swifties and he's buried in the woods somewhere. 😆
I don’t need Buble. I have Sinatra and Dean.

Yeah, that Elton John one is annoying. I don't mind most of the others.

It’s the season to wear ear buds in stores while shopping.

Back