Worst Dressed On PGA Tour

chefkritter

It's the most wonderful time of the year
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright THP lets see who’s got style on tour and who doesn’t. Every pro has their own unique style of clothes, hats, shoes, etc. Some look like a highlighter, others do not. Curious on who everyone thinks does NOT have style out there. For me personally it’s now Rory. He looks more like 1987 with his khakis, plain shirts, white hat and white slippers. Automatic ejection from the style department for me.

Everyone has an opinion and a style that works for them, not trying to make fun of anyone on here.

who are y’all giving a red card to when it cones to style?

Disagree on Billy.

My vote is Adam Scott. Pleated pants.....I mean...

Disagree on Billy.

That's funny, I had Adam Scott for my pick on best dressed thread :LOL:

I can't wear flat front, big thighs = pleated pants

That's funny, I had Adam Scott for my pick on best dressed thread :LOL:

I can't wear flat front, big thighs = pleated pants

I think he should be best dressed....but....

Bubba Watson.

Get a tailor, bud.

Agree with Adam Scott when he wears those pleated pants.....he must be getting paid a fortune when he wears them. Although I don’t recall him in them recently, maybe I am wrong or he got tired of the ribbing in the locker room.

The eye of the beholder, right? I mean really, some guys ought to cover those legs with a loud color LOL o_O

I
Disagree on Billy.

Man, I think Adam Scott has a classy look. I agree the pleats aren't great but he's got a great style.

I think I'll second Billy Ho. He can put together a nice outfit sometimes but wow, he can look a little too wild sometimes.

The eye of the beholder, right? I mean really, some guys ought to cover those legs with a loud color LOL o_O
Yeah, style is quite subjective.

I'd have to vote for some of the guys with non-us sponsors, those clothing and styles always seem to be some bright colors or even mis-matched prints, loud yes, easily spot them on the golf course yes, would I ever wear it, MAYBE!

Disagree on Billy.

How do you take the most handsome fellow and make him look terrible? Put him in pleats

This year not so much, but before....Patrick Reed with those colors on the flaps of the back pants pockets. Already can't pull up his pants and then the color patches to draw attention to it. SOOO BAD!!

ryder-847-mikeehrmann.jpg

Bubba Watson.

Get a tailor, bud.
The Oakley stuff is too loud for my tastes. I think the Nike stuff looked awful last year. Can't blame Tiger for going solid colored mock necks all year.

I think Phil is poorly dressed. I don't like all black.

chez reavie. dude looks like he's wearing hammer pants. and he looks as dumpy as I do.

Another vote for Rory Sabbatini. P Reed is up there...

I really don't understand how or why so many have clothing that just doesn't fit. Not sure if that should be on the player or the sponsor.

chez reavie. dude looks like he's wearing hammer pants. and he looks as dumpy as I do.
Would never have thought of this on my own, but absolutely yes.

Not necessarily worst but most boring has to be Phil. Same stuff different day. Don't think his style has ever changed lol never have liked his hat either:ROFLMAO:

Disagree on Billy.

This was my vote as well, they are so baggy too.

Not necessarily worst but most boring has to be Phil. Same stuff different day. Don't think his style has ever changed lol never have liked his hat either:ROFLMAO:
The hat beats the visor

Back