Worst Dressed On PGA Tour

To each their own but my top two for worse dressed/style is Bubba for everything and Charley Hoffman and that flat bill cap...it does not work on him.

If a thread is about being about the worst at something it’s always Patrick Reed

Brysons hats definitely put him in the running

No one said Rickie. Interesting.

Anyone wearing a flat bill hat. Don't like the look.

Jon Rahm. Pants are way too tight and Adidas always seems to give him the leftover polos.

Kevin Kisner and Jim Furyk always look like they bought their clothes on the sale rack at Dick's.

Rory Sabbatini

Hideki Matsuyama... not a fan of his mismatching outfits

Boo Weekly and that gawd awful camo crap he wears.

a804170501cba794b0bf2e3f1c54f0f6_crop_exact.jpg

+1 for Rory Sabbatini.

Bubba Watson, with his polos buttoned all the way up to his neck and those visors over his mullet.

Alright THP lets see who’s got style on tour and who doesn’t. Every pro has their own unique style of clothes, hats, shoes, etc. Some look like a highlighter, others do not. Curious on who everyone thinks does NOT have style out there. For me personally it’s now Rory. He looks more like 1987 with his khakis, plain shirts, white hat and white slippers. Automatic ejection from the style department for me.

Everyone has an opinion and a style that works for them, not trying to make fun of anyone on here.

who are y’all giving a red card to when it cones to style?

Van rooyen

Those pants that Justin Thomas wore yesterday.

Van rooyen again with the "joggers"

Anyone who wears capris, and John Daly.

I don't like the J Lindeburg stuff Hovland wears. I also generally think Nike stuff is ugly and very generic. Tiger is the best dressed of the Nike bunch and he wears solid pants and a solid mock collar. Do better Nike.

I don't like the J Lindeberg stuff Hovland wears.

He seems to wear some of their weirder stuff, which I don't like. Their basic colors and designs are some of my absolute favorites though. Especially polos.

Back