Worst golf apparel look?

Haha, those are horrible. Sorry, just being honest!

It's all good. The far left plaid pair is the pair I wore on day 1 at the 2018 THP Championship. If I ever make it to another event, at least one of those pairs is making the trip again... unless I have another pair of plaid pants that trumps them all.

It's all good. The far left plaid pair is the pair I wore on day 1 at the 2018 THP Championship. If I ever make it to another event, at least one of those pairs is making the trip again... unless I have another pair of plaid pants that trumps them all.
I ain't throwing any stones at you - I have a couple pair of plaid knickers. :ROFLMAO: I wear them once a year, at an invitational tournament with a bunch of friends/co-workers that we've done for 21 years. I actually started the idea of us all wearing knickers for the final round, and it's become a tradition now. People try to outdo each other for the most outrageously hideous outfit for that day.

I ain't throwing any stones at you - I have a couple pair of plaid knickers. :ROFLMAO: I wear them once a year, at an invitational tournament with a bunch of friends/co-workers that we've done for 21 years. I actually started the idea of us all wearing knickers for the final round, and it's become a tradition now. People try to outdo each other for the most outrageously hideous outfit for that day.

I'd love to have a nice pair of knickers, but they're always so pricey.

Flat bill caps are my least favourite look.

Flat bill caps are my least favourite look.

I hate them so much, I wouldn't even be able to classify them as "least favorite" because they don't even deserve to be in the favorite category at all.

I hate them so much, I wouldn't even be able to classify them as "least favorite" because they don't even deserve to be in the favorite category at all.
Touché.

For me, the flat bill baseball hat. The bills were made to be curved not flat. lol
The first thing I do when I buy a cap, is curve the bill as much as I can. The only thing worse that a flat brim are iron head covers and coronavirus!

The first thing I do when I buy a cap, is curve the bill as much as I can. The only thing worse that a flat brim are iron head covers and coronavirus!

That's a bit harsh, don't ya think, lumping iron covers in with coronaviruses?

Agreed. They look like they've been in the closet since 1978. Calling Johnny Miller.....

You think Johnny has a pair he'd give me?

For me, the flat bill baseball hat. The bills were made to be curved not flat. lol
I'm not a fan of the ultra flat ones, but the slight curved ones are becoming my favorite lately.

Current fav;

1585858108876.png

I don't think I ever had any big checked pants. I have two pairs of checked shorts. But, nothing wild.

LoudMouth.

Though Lordy it fits some in more ways than one.

Worst would be the full outfit:

Visor
Sweater Vest
Needle Point Belt
Anything plaid
Long socks with shorts
Sandal golfing shoes

8FB07A2A-A267-47C4-AF0C-BCB8CB14519F.png

Im torn between the flat bill and Jordans. The flat bill is just a style that I dont enjoy. Flat caps are cool, flat bills are not.
Jordans for golf are awful too. Its like, oh look, I showed up at a golf course with shoes that look like Im headed to a basketball court. You wouldnt wear saddle shoes to go play pickup basketball, so why would you want to golf in Jordans?

so you're one of these people

New-Unisex-Cotton-Outdoor-Baseball-Cap-Russian-Emblem-Embroidery-Snapback-Fashion-Sports-Hats-For-Men-Women.jpg

I am gonna say it, and it might be unpopular.
I hate Rickie's head-to-toe orange. Hate it. Great for marketing, terrible look.
Also: Sunday Red.
Come at me!

Non-pro looks though:
Anti-Flat Brim (that most are already against)
Hats in general that don't fit properly (like not enough room top to bottom for your noggin).
Retro look Rope Hats.

That's a bit harsh, don't ya think, lumping iron covers in with coronaviruses?
If you take my comment seriously and at face value, then yes, it probably is.

Back