CONTEST Worst Golf Podcast Episode 9: Win a Ball Fitting From Callaway Golf

I’m pretty sure I’ve been shamed by the man himself for a 25 yard laser at a THP event or two :LOL: Aaaaand, I deserved it.
Hahhah. This is very true.

I missed it live but I was able to get it in this morning.

Another terrible podcast, loved it.

Great worst episode!!!

CPO makes me want to go home immediately! I carry 3-4 clubs each walk

Not sure I've seen Fletch and probably won't watch the remake

a buddy used to range from greenside and I ridiculed him every time

I like reading industry information

Can't want for the Off Course episode this week with @vgolfman

Enjoyed getting caught up on this podcast! It was awesomely terrible :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had to rewatch this morning as I had to miss some of the live show! @GolferGal you are spot on about the drivers being ready to go at a red light.You could do a rant every show on driving pet peeves! Always take clubs with you on cpo days when going to your ball!

I’m pretty sure I’ve been shamed by the man himself for a 25 yard laser at a THP event or two :LOL: Aaaaand, I deserved it.
I had an older gentleman I was paired with one day ask me about my laser. He said "you just put it up, and boom, go shoot. My friends stand there for about a minute each time"
So, I think there's a difference between using a laser and standing around like a slug with a laser in your hand.

I'm biased, I laser almost everything up to the fringe, but I abide by the "suck faster" rule of golf.

I'm biased, I laser almost everything up to the fringe, but I abide by the "suck faster" rule of golf.
OMG seriously?

OMG seriously?
Yes, it's a problem. I probably really only do it up to 45 yards or so, but I have a problem. I do it fast though, so there's that.

In my defense, I don't take 3 practice swings then top the ball.......

We are keeping this open through today and then will announce the winner tomorrow!

woah woah bro!

Don't be hating the big practice and top situation. Some of us bring unique challenges to the course when we play. Also, when you do that you get to hit it from the other side of the green so more golf = more better!

couldn't listen live.... freaking work interfering with important activities.. then needed to split listening into 2 segments... may have been the Worst Golf Podcast I've heard.... worst take... get off my lawn... its not the first person at the stop light to monitor the light... its every driver behind the first vehicle :p Great listen.

Next weeks show has a LOT of Arrow

Will you be able to join the Podcast or is it prerecorded ?

Will you be able to join the Podcast or is it prerecorded ?
It’s prerecorded, but I will be in the thread as people watch it answering questions.

We call this 7/11. Seven minutes to hit the ball, and then only 11 yards of hit. :LOL:

Got my entry in :). Looking forward to tomorrow's Off Course.

Almost no one at the courses I play use the 90deg rule. The starters don't even mention it though. They just say no restrictions or CPO on x holes.
Sometimes playing partners ask me if it's 90deg when I do it ... more shade on the Cart Path 🤷‍♂️

Hot take here: I don't mind cart path only golf.

CPO = change tee time to another day, or buy booze and plenty of it.

During CPO season, after overseed in AZ, the push cart comes out again. I have also taken my whole bag off the cart and walked numerous holes during CPO.

I really like the golf industry information. It's a rabbit hole I happily enter. 90 degree rule. Apparently I'm one of the few that follows it? I hate to damage the course and it ticks me off when others disrespect the course and other players.

I had an older gentleman I was paired with one day ask me about my laser. He said "you just put it up, and boom, go shoot. My friends stand there for about a minute each time"
So, I think there's a difference between using a laser and standing around like a slug with a laser in your hand.

Haha...If I watched you lazer from 10 yards I might bleed internally!:ROFLMAO:

I really like the golf industry information. It's a rabbit hole I happily enter. 90 degree rule. Apparently I'm one of the few that follows it? I hate to damage the course and it ticks me off when others disrespect the course and other players.
I respect that. The disrespectful people are the same people who don't fix pitch marks. Don't look behind them and think, maybe we should let the group behind us go around. They might look for a wayward ball for far too long

These are the same people that forget to use their blinker until they are in the process of turning

The ones who drive too slow on the highway, but proceed to speed through a school zone.

They are out for themselves and usually don't GAF until confronted.

I'm sorry for the "get off my lawn" but these things bother me.

Back