Worst movie EVER thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
So M.Night is coming out with another movie, the Last Air Bender which if its anything like his other movies, its sure to be a fraud. Whatever it looks like it wont be. Which brings me to this thread. The Village. That movie was the biggest fraud of a movie Ive ever seen. My number one worst movie EVER. I felt like I was robbed of part of my life. Really? People living in some some state park scaring each other. The Happening? Thats another one.

So what is your number one all time worst movie ever?

"Blow" sucked.

The Hottie and The Nottie!

i have two, THE NOTEBOOK and P.S. I LOVE YOU! both of those just drove me crazy. it seemed like every 5 minutes the wifey would look over at me and say "why can't you be like that"? most unrealistic standard setting movies of all time!

Caddyshack 2

Kevin, I agree with the happening, but the village I really liked.

The Box. What a waste of my time

Kevin, I agree with the happening, but the village I really liked.

dude. tell me your pulling my leg, please! haha that movie, ugh.

The Box. What a waste of my time

yep, that was horrible! i also pretty much hate anything with jim carey, except for the number 23, that was interesting.

dude. tell me your pulling my leg, please! haha that movie, ugh.

I swear I liked it. I didnt see it coming, and to me it seems like there are so many people out there that try to shelter others from the real world. I just thought it was clever. Now, The Box on the other hand....hahaha

yep, that was horrible! i also pretty much hate anything with jim carey, except for the number 23, that was interesting.

dude, I watched Yes Man last night and laughed my ass off at some parts. 'I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend", that killed me

how about worst sequel ever to worst movie ever!

SonofMask.jpg

Legion

GIGLI, talk about stupid.

The box, I cant recall that movie at all, gotta IMDB it but I pretty much dont care for any of jim careys movies either.

Nope, sorry, I really thought it sucked! I like Johnny Depp but I didn't like this one.

No kiddin. I thought it was pretty good and wasnt it based on the true story of that dude too?

Lets not forget Waterworld, one of the biggest movie flops of all time! But still no Village haha

what about The Mask, The Truman Show, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Bruce Almighty and Yes Man? the rest I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back