Worst movie EVER thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envy is the worst movie I have ever seen. Only movie I have been to where people in the theater started laughing hysterically because it was so bad. We were all looking at each other saying WTF!

No Country for Old Men?? Really people?? That movie was immense and brilliant. Bardem was spectacular.

Easily Thankskilling for me. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to Youtube. You will not be disappointed.

I liked Sahara. . Just some of the comments in their were halarious..defiantly can't say it's the worst movie. .

Breakaway. Some hockey movie....compliments of my son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Clockwork Orange.

Seriously, what is it that folks find so fascinating about this film? I first watched it in college, there was a bunch of movie nerds, that loved cult classics, I would go down and watch from time to time. I just don't get it.

I'm getting too old to still be this dumb - DM

honestly I thought World War Z flat out sucked. extremely predictable and not that interesting..

Napoleon Dynamite

The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. Hands down. Even as a spoof, it was just horrendous.

lost_skeleton_of_cadavra_ver2.jpg

The movie I was in is the worst. It's called Cougar Hunting. I was a featured extra in Vanessa Angel's mob of dudes. It is truly a giant cinematic pile of ding. Ha

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I'll add a couple. Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull (or whatever they named that piece of crap) & Red Planet. Indiana Jones hurt because the originals are legendary and then they added that last pile of garbage to sully the good name.

I'll add a couple. Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull (or whatever they named that piece of crap) & Red Planet. Indiana Jones hurt because the originals are legendary and then they added that last pile of garbage to sully the good name.

There's a bad Harrison Ford movie? Oh wait, forgot about Hollywood Homicide...

"Nothing but Trouble" - old movie that had Chevy chase, John Candy, Dan Akroid, And Demi Moore at a time when they were all popular.....Horrrible, Chevy chase and Demi Moore were dating and driving somewhere when the get pulled over in this no existent town by John Candy, brought in front of an old crusty Judge ( played by Dan Akroid) and the rest of the movie is horrible jokes and Chevy chase and Demi Moore trying to escape....horrible.

also gotta give a vote to "no country for old men"....just awful and pointless.

Rubber.

Cloverfield was an awful movie.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back