Worst movie EVER thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon....Pulp Fiction? Fargo? Reservoir Dogs? The Informant? The Village? Transformers? Those movies, while may be disliked, are not garbage. Gotta dig deeper than those to get to the bottom of the pit of crap movies out there. Mine is Men at Work with the Sheens. That atrocity should not be observed by human eyes.

edit: And do I recall seeing No Country For Old Men mentioned?! Few movies translate from book to film as well as that one does.

edit2: Here's a Pulp Fiction trivia thread for those who love and hate the movie. Interesting to both parties as there is so much more to the dialogue than meets the eye.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/trivia

Last edited:
Ed Wood's "Plan 9"

Had to watch it in school because the teacher loved how bad it was, to this day the worst I've ever seen...and I actually like most old b-movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched Death at a funeral the other night. Terrible.

Ed Wood's "Plan 9"

Had to watch it in school because the teacher loved how bad it was, to this day the worst I've ever seen...and I actually like most old b-movies.

I actually saw it at a theater during its movie run, I was about 12 and I could not believe how bad it was. Oh well, at least the popcorn and coke were good.

Just skimming so I don't know if anyone has already said "Cannibal: The Musical". Wow, I didn't know they allowed movies that bad!

I can see this thread hasn't had any posts for a long time but I watched a movie a little while ago that my fiance chose and holy crap was it bad, by far the worst movie I've ever seen. It was called DARK DIVORCE.
At one point the woman has 4 fingers cut off and a guy rushes in and says' "We need paracetamol, 2 times 500mg STAT" HAHAHAHA. Then a couple scenes later her fingers are clearly visible, brilliant. Who knew good old paracetamol could promote limb regeneration.

Iron sky was the worst movie I've seen in a log time

Stylistically I thought that Gatsby was a really neat watch... but man I didn't like it all for content.

Looked awesome, the music was good... but so boring.

I'm not sure why everyone raves about Cabin in the Woods. The movie was a turd sandwich.

Hot to Trot. From the late 80's with Bobcat Goldthwait and a talking horse. Hands down worst movie ever made.

I skimmed but..
Natural Born Killers & No Country for Old Men.
Them 2 wasted hrs of my life

I skimmed but..

i thought this was a good movie!
we watched it last year in my English class.. haha..

I skimmed but..
Loved this one! Never saw the other.

As a big Die Hard fan, it pains me to say the last one was by far the worst film I've ever seen!

Sahara and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter hold my top two spots.

Night at the Rocksbury.

My wife loves it, I think it's **** !!

Cocktail (Tom Cruise).

Worst. Movie. EVER!!

Home of the Brave. Awful

Forces of Nature - saw 20 minutes of it and that was too much.

Caddyshack 2 was pretty bad too

I skimmed but..

No Country is one that I hate to watch, but can't quit watching, lol. So bad, yet so good.

Sahara and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter hold my top two spots.

Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back