Worst shot of the round?

Worst shot was a duck hook into a lake. Was not pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drive on the par 4 last hole. Tried to start it right so the wind could push it back to center. Started it too far right, clipped a branch, and 212 wayward yards later I was right next to the road, in some nasty rough, with 208 left to the pin. The super was across the road at the range and kept miming 'what the hell happened?' at me. lol

Probably the pulled drive on #1 that went OB. Maybe the awful, awful drive on #16 that went hard left into a tree and didn't make it 100y.

I chunked a 9 iron about 35 or 40 yards short

15th hole, 172yd par 3 with water short and another pond about 20yds left of the green

Managed to pull a 6i so far left it landed right in the middle of the pond :banghead:

Blocked drive into the ravine. Knew it halfway though the swing it would be trouble

10th hole on a shorter course I play.

It is a dogleg left.

BUT if you launch it, you can carry the big tree that marks the inside of the dogleg and save yourself 75 yards.

Teed it up high, and let it fly. Beautiful long high ball. Cleared the tree. Then caught the next tree, ping ponged through the forest and came to a rest at the roots of another. Boo.

Too many to narrow it down today. Trending to 9.5 now. Looks like my handicap is gonna go down next revision since I've been playing so poorly lately. Gotta throw in a couple low rounds at some point.

I toed a 4i every bit of 145y right into the brush (penalty area) yesterday. I was in good position to at least be greenside in 2 on that shortish par 5, but ended up with a triple. Ugh...

I hooked a flush 3 wood from the deck on a long par 5 so far left that I ended up only 38 yards closer to the hole for my 3rd. I kinda hate when pros drop/let go of their clubs in disgust before their swing is finished, but I pretty much did on that one. It was terrible.

Every tee shot two days in a row

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

20191020_150613.jpg
Worst yesterday was fading around a dogleg right and getting around the corner to see this!
Bye bye ball!:mad:

Worst yesterday was fading around a dogleg right and getting around the corner to see this!
Bye bye ball!:mad:

This is when the "Where's Waldo?" skills prove to be useful...

Second shot on a par four went into a greenside bunker that was packed so hard I didn't even leave footprints. I tried to pick it clean and ended up blading it onto the next tee box. I made up for it by trudging up there and skulling the next shot back across the green into the same trap. Technically that's the worst two shots, but close enough.

Second shot on a par four went into a greenside bunker that was packed so hard I didn't even leave footprints. I tried to pick it clean and ended up blading it onto the next tee box. I made up for it by trudging up there and skulling the next shot back across the green into the same trap. Technically that's the worst two shots, but close enough.

I feel your pain. I just looked back at one of my rounds this year. On a course that normally eats my lunch. I went into hole 16 at +8 and just need to play the last 3 in +1 to break 80. I hit a good drive and left myself a wedge to the green. I pulled GW to try to stay below the hole, caught it a bit heavy and put it in the bunker in front... plugged. I hacked it out of its plug and it rolled down to the bottom of the bunker. Bladed one across the green OB. Dropped back in the bunker and put it on the green. Walked off with a quad and my dreams of breaking 80 on that course were put to rest for the time being.

Stripped my drive to middle of the fairway and left myself a 151 yard uphill shot to the green. Hit an 8 iron pretty well. Ball drifted right due to the wind and when it landed just right of the green BAM! It hit something (large rock I found out when I got up there) and shot like a rocket straight right OB. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par 3 playing 190 and I had been hooking the ball a bunch plus there was a right to left wind. I aimed right of the green and held my hands off and hit a pure shot into the woods... It was the best strike of the day.. The wind didn't affect it and it didn't hook an inch. Lost ball and had to play the provisional

18th tee and it’s been a good round. My tee shot goes 20 yards out and 50 yards sideways. That’s the driving range.

I didn't track my last round, but the one before I had this sizzlin' beauty

Screenshot_20200118-210203_Golfshot.jpg

that hit a palm tree on a hill so hard everyone within 5 holes heard it.

Take your pick of my drives. I hit driver 6 times. The first two were topped. I only got 2 of them out past 200 yards. I hit one fairway, but that was one of the topped shots so I had 3wd into the green when I should have a 8 iron up to a 5 iron depending on the strike. I guess the worst was the only one that got me a penalty... I hit a slice into the wind that probably carried about 180y and landed in the water hazard. Needed about 5y more to carry it and I would have been fine.

Flop shot that was darn near missed....

I hit a drive so far out the toe this past weekend that I almost missed the ball.. Fortunately it stayed in play but it was ugly

hit my 9 iron 150ish yards to about 20-25 yards from the pin...only to thin the chip across the green and 3 putt :/

I hit two absolutely horrid shots back to back today. A topped 7i that went 19y and a topped 3wd that went 128y. Thankfully, I hit a decent 8i that held the green and buried a 30' putt to save par.topped7.PNG

Back