Worst shot you have seen

How ab out hitting the tee marker in from of the tees your on? We almost all seen that at some point after playing long enough right? but wait theres more....
….And then that same ball ricochets straight back and hits the tee marker your teeing from? And but wait not yet done......then ricochets into your shin.

thats what I seen happen to a partner last year. Thankfully he didn't get all real hurt but was one the craziest funniest things I ever seen. play enough years and you see just about anything.

I watched an old friend hit about 10 roofs during a round a few years ago.

It's not like they were individually the worst shot I have ever seen, but man, I've never seen so many bad shots get shrugged off like nothing got hit lmao! It was nuts.

It's not like they were individually the worst shot I have ever seen, but man, I've never seen so many bad shots get shrugged off like nothing got hit lmao! It was nuts.
I hate those darn screened in porches. Never fun hearing your ball shoot through a screen bounce around a lovely tiled 3 season room...

Playing 27 with Artm a week ago. Pushed my drive right first time around. Second time had the mother of all pulls..see pic for reference. That is the Taunton river I deposited my ball into.
2f3c00d461a5ba096ca6bb2eb6c96a66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
When I first saw this I thought, “ that lucky SOB is playing 18 on Pebble yet he stilll complains”””?!?!”

I’m glad your “quake, quake” went into a river and not the pacific. Same penalty playing 5 from the tee and moving on.....lol! I’m sure I could replicate those two shots given two tries.

You Mr Canadan, are a Great Amarican 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

PSA: did we share a round together that I didn’t know about?

Back