Would love some Cape Cod course recommendations if you got 'em

cmoors

Resident Swinger
Reaction score
Handicap
I just arrived and will be here through Wednesday.

Any courses open to the public will do.

I could spend up to $100 but would prefer a $50 round (walking).

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

Captains in Brewster, either Port or Starboard.
Bass River in Yarmouth, a Donald Ross design.
Blue Rock in S. Yarmouth, a neat par 3 course.

Have fun!

If you are at the beginning of the cape, I would recommend Pine Hills in Plymoth. There are two courses there at they are the highest rated courses in the cape area.

Where on the Cape are you?

We're staying in Chatham. From what I've seen so far, this place is absolutely magnificent.

Thank you all for the course suggestions...we ended up getting a morning tee time tomorrow at Captain's (Port course).

Very, VERY excited to play it.

Chatham is nice: They are reporting some great white sightings, but other than that it is wonderful!

I stayed in Hyannisport last year, and played this par-3 course a couple of times: http://www.twinbrooksgolf.net/ Not bad at all, reasonably varied and challenging. The 18th hole is terrible, but the others are good.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Well guys...

I loved the Cape and I loved my birdie/birdie/par start to the Port course...until the 4th hole.

I've been living in San Diego for the past 4 years so I'm not used to all those brown things with green tops lining the fairways. I was hitting 3 off the tee all day but hey, thanks for the recommendations. Course was beautiful; wish I played better.

Back