Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
If your wife was good enough to hang with the boys would you bring her to the game?

We have a Tuesday senior blitz and I'm wondering if you were retired and your wife had game, would you think the guys would mind if she joined the group?

Last edited:
Hell yeah I would have her along. My wife likes to hang with the guys however and has no issues being in that environment.

If your wife was good enough to hang with the boys would you bring her to the game?

We have a Tuesday senior blitz and I'm wondering if you were retired and your wife had game, would you think the guys would mine if she joined the group?
Personally I wouldn't care, but I'm not sure the "boys" could handle the blow to their ego perhaps. Also a me s group is a chance for the boys to get together as boys. Maybe bringing a women in would ruffle a few feathers...taking away from the testosterone bonding time.

Oh yeah!!!

I would for sure.

Personally I wouldn't care, but I'm not sure the "boys" could handle the blow to their ego perhaps. Also a me s group is a chance for the boys to get together as boys. Maybe bringing a women in would ruffle a few feathers...taking away from the testosterone bonding time.

I think if they could see how she would not slow play etc. she might be welcomed. On the other hand some guys do not like women hanging with the boys. :confused2:

The cool part is she would play from the same tees as most of them would. Only a few of us young bucks, play from the white tees.. :D

I would take her to any game if they gave her tees. I am talking in my game (tips vs forward tees). IN the senior blitz you speak of, I would venture to say she will make some men look bad.

I would take her to any game if they gave her tees. I am talking in my game (tips vs forward tees). IN the senior blitz you speak of, I would venture to say she will make some men look bad.

We have an awards dinner tomorrow night after our blitz and the year ends on the same date every year. KellyBo is looking to warm up for a tournament she has Wednesday, so I told her to come on out and play with us old coots.. I sent an email to the group and I'm waiting for an ok. I think it could be fun but you know how some old guys look at women playing on their turf.

I think if they could see how she would not slow play etc. she might be welcomed. On the other hand some guys do not like women hanging with the boys. :confused2:
Depends on the group of guys I guess. If they are there to golf, no problem.
If they are there to drink and complain about their wives/lives, I wouldn't even consider it.

Well ill we all know KB will whoop'em into shape. as for the boys not liking women hanging with boys....would you really want KB hanging with those fools?

Definitely would!

Definitely wishing my wife would just give in and take up the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the group of guys I guess. If they are there to golf, no problem.
If they are there to drink and complain about their wives/lives, I wouldn't even consider it.

They're just there to play golf and as far as I know, none of them care about playing with women :alien:

I would definitely bring my wife occasionally. I don't know that I would every time though, sometimes you just need to get out with your buddies.

I would bring my wife, I like the idea of a couple or married couple golfing together.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

We have a Tuesday senior blitz and I'm wondering if you were retired and your wife had game, would you think the guys would mine if she joined the group?

She is, and I do.

Yup. Jenn has beaten some of the guys. She loves it, I love it, they not so much haha

Absolutely.

Absolutely I would bring her (and do). The other guys...well, who knows what they will think.

Abso-friggin-lutely.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We have a Tuesday senior blitz and I'm wondering if you were retired and your wife had game, would you think the guys would mind if she joined the group?

Silly goose. Some will, some won't. I don't want to play in your men's group and I don't want you to play with our ladies group. :)

Note: Not casual friends group but organized men's group that compete every week. I like to play golf with the guys!

Certainly I would, but then I'm married 39 years and that choice is not really mine! :beat-up:

For sure would bring her

You betcha! And she would probably be doing this to some of the boys! :deadhorse:

Back