Would you buy a pair of Chuck Taylor Golf Shoes?

Would you buy them?

• Yes

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • **** NO!

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
I was never a huge chuck fan so that is a no for me.

There wold be wayyy too much roll off the shoe and limit turn versus slide for me

Yea, I wouldn't mind having a retro style shoe like converse. I always liked that style.

My feet have always been too wide for them & they don't have the support I like.

I voted yes because there was no "maybe" option. My little girl loves Chuck Taylor shoes. I'd assume she'd like them as golf shoes, too, so I'd buy her a pair.

I'm not sure I've ever had Chuck Taylors on my feet before.
My daughter rocked a pair a couple years ago to her homecoming dance in a dress.

My daughter rocked a pair a couple years ago to her homecoming dance in a dress.

NICE! I like it. I think she must have gotten a little bit of your "redneck"...

Yep. I’ve got a pair of black leather all-stars that I pull out from time to time.

I would, but they would be for my Brother!!!

Eh, if they were on sale yes. For full retail? Nope. Not paying $60 for what I value a $25 shoe.

Out on the Chuck golf shoe. But, put a Stan Smith golf shoe on the market and I'm a buyer (assuming a decent price).

Nope. Not comfortable in the slightest.

No, not my style.

They look great, but with no support or cushioning, my feet are screwed after 5 minutes. So that’s a no. I prefer the Jack Purcells.

Never liked that style of shoe. Wouldn't wear if they were golf shoes.

never looked comfy to me so eff no when i'm walking a round playing golf and comfort (and water proofing) is paramount to me

I would preorder with no hesitation.

Nerfny just agreed. Then reminded me that we wore chuck Taylor’s at our wedding.

They'd look pretty sweet but I think they were hurt like heck.

Straight up Chucks with spikes? No.

Chucks with more padding/support..... potentially.

I like Chucks, but for short periods of time. They absolutely destroy my feet. Wore them for my wedding, feet were just wrecked afterwards.
Color wise though? They bring it.

If I was going to wear something on my feet that has a canvas upper, it would be Palladium boots. Hipsterish yes but they are reputed to be comfortable.

Yes, in low top ONLY, if spikeless.

Back