• Never Miss Another Fairway

Votes: 62 52.5%
  • Never Three Putt Again

Votes: 56 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No 3 putts.

Would love to be a fairway Finder....

I'll easily take never miss a fairway again. If I could hit fairways I'd be back to being a decent Golfer again. The occasionally 3 jack I can live with.

I will take the fairways please.

fairways and it’s not close

No more 3 putts. Get a GIR, make a par. No more worries!!

i gotta go with no 3 putts, too...

How many 3 putts do you all typically have in a round? I cannot believe this is even close, let alone more people saying no 3 putts.

Missing a fairway probably costs most golfers on average of in excess of one shot when you consider the blow up holes. That means probably 7+ shots per round if you typically hit 50% of the fairways. I get that 3 putts are more frustrating, but I just don't understand the math here.

Since I only drive about 140 yds it's pretty easy to stay on the fairway, my FIR is pretty good (72%) I'll take the never 3 putt.

Three putts are brutal and can ruin a round, whereas you can recover from off the fairway.

I lose most of my strokes off the tee and very rarely 3 putt. So I am going to go with never miss another fairway.

How many 3 putts do you all typically have in a round? I cannot believe this is even close, let alone more people saying no 3 putts.

Missing a fairway probably costs most golfers on average of in excess of one shot when you consider the blow up holes. That means probably 7+ shots per round if you typically hit 50% of the fairways. I get that 3 putts are more frustrating, but I just don't understand the math here.

I voted for fairways, but I can attest to having plenty of blow up holes after hitting the fairway. If I didn't hit my drives into so many penalty situations I would've chosen no 3-putts. I don't care very much about fairway vs rough - earlier this year I went through my stats and I'm 0.1 strokes worse from the rough than the fairway.

100% fairways? Sign me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the 3-Putt group. I can still make Birdie from the rough, chances are slim if I 3 putt.

This one is easy. Three putts are score killers.

I'm with you. I agree that it's easy to recover if the ball is just off the fairway. My thing is, I'd bet a large percentage of my missed fairways are way out there. I'd be set if I never had to worry about hitting water or OB again off the tee.

Never miss another fairway. Getting in trouble off the tee is much more detrimental to my game than 3 jacks.

never 3 putt. That would help my score more than hitting all fairways.

Fairways for me please. I can shoot low from the fairway, and occasionally the putter gets hot.

Sounds like there's some benefit from practicing lag putts! lol

Never miss a fairway since I tend to putt pretty well.

I've mastered getting out of the woods or playing from adjoining fairways, it's those damn 3-putts that haunt my dreams...

Back