Would you rather shoot 62 in a major or 58 in a regular Tour event?

Choose...

• 62 in a major

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • 58 in a reg. Tour event

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
62 in a major easy...

I said 58 in a regular event. Anytime anyone gets close to 60, what do we hear? 59 watch...

Honestly though, I'd settle for just breaking 100 at this point.:confused2: The only place I'll ever even get close to 59 or 62 outside of a video game that I've enabled cheat codes for is at a mini golf course.😢:ROFLMAO:

62 camp. I would think that would put me in a good place to possibly win the major which would be bigger than a run of the mill tournament

Brendan Grace shot a 62 in the 2017 open championship. Im guessing Jim Furyk would agree that hed rather have the 62 in a major over his 58 in a normal event.

You're right. Grace did do it. I don't know if that says more about me that I forgot about that - or if it speaks more highly of Furyk's 58, which I will never forget.

Grace did shoot the all-time lowest round in major golf. I would have been watching at that time and watching TGC all that week as well, but I completely forgot about it. Maybe because he wasn't America and Furyk is?

62 in a major. Would have to be close to the lead and just need to keep that going!
Majors are what matter

Probably weird, but I picked the 58.

That's a crazy number.

And I don't think anyone will ever shoot a 57. In theory it's possible - and would have to happen on a par 70 layout, but there is a reason only Furyk ever did it. That 58 number sticks in my head for sure.

Whichever one got me the first place check (y):D

I couldn't decide but the more I think about it, I think I'd take the 58. That is a crazy number and only one person ever did it.

62 at a major. Because...major.

Brendan Grace shot a 62 in the 2017 open championship. Im guessing Jim Furyk would agree that hed rather have the 62 in a major over his 58 in a normal event.

********! Jim is known for that - no one remembers someone scoring well in a major they didn’t win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d prefer mine as a 62 on Sunday at Oakmont to win the US Open.

Y’all know why, lol.

Back