Would you rather win...?

I own clubs. Give me the trip to Bandon. I've got to get there soon.

Go on the trip with my current clubs unless I needed new ones:ROFLMAO:

#1. Bandon may be great, but too tough for an old guy like me.

Since the new clubs were described as "awesome", I'd go for #1. These would possibly bring me greater joy over a longer period of time. Playing golf is the thrill. The location is secondary.

Really would depend on the OEM for the clubs. There are some clubs I have no interest in playing.

Let's say you won a contest and you have a choice of your prize. BOTH choices are all expenses paid BUT there is a major difference...

Choice 1: Includes a full bag of awesome clubs at a fantastic golf course/resort that you receive upon arriving to the course and stay and play for the weekend

OR

Choice 2: A stay/play trip to Bandon Dunes for a couple days and you bring and play with your own clubs

What say you THP?
Let's say you won a contest and you have a choice of your prize. BOTH choices are all expenses paid BUT there is a major difference...

Choice 1: Includes a full bag of awesome clubs at a fantastic golf course/resort that you receive upon arriving to the course and stay and play for the weekend

OR

Choice 2: A stay/play trip to Bandon Dunes for a couple days and you bring and play with your own clubs

What say you THP?

I'd take choice 1 for some new clubs with golf included, sounds like win win

I personally would take choice 1, take the package with clubs. Assuming that I would have to fly, there is no way I would trust an airline with my clubs. I would then USPS or UPS them home. I understand that's no guarantee though either.

Even if the clubs weren’t included I would take option #1. I’d rather be at a resort course than somewhere just known for being ridiculously difficult any day of the week.

Back