Would you rather win...?

Not to confuse things, but you take the words "Brandon" and "Dunes" and replace with "Augusta" and "National" and you're cooking with gas! I would then take door number 2, easy.

Not to confuse things, but you take the words "Brandon" and "Dunes" and replace with "Augusta" and "National" and you're cooking with gas! I would then take door number 2, easy.

The difference being the actual thread is a reality for many of the types of contests and prizes on THP whereas the other is not a prize to be given.

The difference being the actual thread is a reality for many of the types of contests and prizes on THP whereas the other is not a prize to be given.

Oh but it were! Not so much a BL item as a personal fantasy that I realize will most likely never be realized. But one can dream

Choice 1 for me!

I would take choice #1, Love my current set up but who doesn't like new clubs plus you're still going to a great destination, there really are no bad THP destinations :p

I'm taking the clubs at a fantastic course. Feels kinda Morgan Cup, man!!!

Bandon sounds fun, but the potential for bad weather is far too terrifying.

Hello, I’m a New Englander also so Brandon sounds like the new guy in my league. Don’t know anything about him.... So if choice 1 is a no name OEM then choice 2 should be a no name premier destination golf course ,resort. I am sure Brandon is nice but there are about 95 more choices in the top 100 courses that are closer than the 4927 miles I would have to travel to get there and back. That said new equipment is always nice, so it would still make me a kid in a candy store.

Dang this is pretty tough......

I love new toys and shiny equipment....

But Bandon is THE trip Ive wanted to go on (inside the US that is) since I started getting into golf......

oiy.....

Gimmie bandon.

Having experienced choice 1 last year, I would have to choose choice 2 now. Two years ago, or even a year ago, I would most likely have gone choice 1.

Option 2 for me - I love links courses

#2. It's just too high on my list (that isn't actually being achieved).

#1. Getting to Bandon might break the bank more than the rounds would

#1. Getting to Bandon might break the bank more than the rounds would

If you read the post BOTH trips were all expenses paid...

If you read the post BOTH trips were all expenses paid...

Hey... I’ll ban you.

I misread the post at first, I read it as first one paid for you to get there etc but Bandon didn’t. Either way, I stand by my answer on 1. You could get some crap weather at Bandon

Give me Bandon.

I love my current setup and wouldn’t change a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like my clubs so Bandon for me.

Bandon is the best resort in the US, as long as you love golf, don't mind walking, and want to play 36 holes in a day. I love all 3 of those things, so I'll take the Bandon trip. Thanks for the offer! ?

Do those clubs in #1 come with a professional fitting? I hope so. Put me down for #1.

While it's a beautiful course, Bandon Dunes can get foggy and windy.

I'm taking choice #2. My bag is good right now.

I would take the first option particularly if it comes with a fitting and interaction with the manufacturer. I will get to Bandon someday but getting behind the scenes with a manufacturer is tougher.

Bandon Dunes. It's all about the golf, back in 2008 I won our Annual Masters Tournament there. We played in April with 15mph winds, rain coming down sideways, and hail on the first green..
We walked 36 holes a day...the best time I've ever had playing golf..my caddie's dad had shaped all the greens and bunkers so I had the Intel to win there..3/4 5 Wood shots instead of wedges which wouldn't hold the greens..creative and fun! I'm a mudder for sure..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#1, for sure

I would take the first option particularly if it comes with a fitting and interaction with the manufacturer. I will get to Bandon someday but getting behind the scenes with a manufacturer is tougher.

The beauty of THP Experiences :D

Back