Would you take a 30% raise to go clean shaven?

Would You Shave For A 30% Raise?

• Take The Money!

Votes: 103 92.0%
  • Keep the beard, no one likes a baby face.

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
30%?

Easily. Wouldn't even hesitate.

I HATE my face without facial hair but, buh bye beard!

I am not the target person since I don't have a beard. Also, 30% more of income is very difficult since it depends on your happiness. 30% if I were making 1 million a year, probably not. I would already be making enough to be happy. 30% more of 50,000 per year and yea it would be a no brainer for me. Taking the money all day. It all depends on the concept of are you happy with your income today versus what would change in your life if you instantly received a 30% raise in salary. My wife, a long time ago, took a huge pay decrease to spend more time at home with our kids and never looked back. Now, she is making more, but in a much happier environment. You never want to sacrifice happiness unless you need to.

You better believe it.

You going to work for Lou Lamoriello?

Joking aside, 30% is a nice bump. I’d be willing to discuss it at that point.

My thoughts are:. What other stupid ideals regarding appearance do they have ?

What other **** will they want to control.....

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
This is the real question I am asking myself

I need the beard. Makes me look like I have a chin.

You getting a job with the Yankees? ???

Wait, shave it like.. with a razor? Or just shave it extremely short allowing a tiny bit of stuble?

Short answer is no.
Full razor shave. No stuble at all.

I'd go all in, Michael Phelps style, for 30%.

My wife would probably say no. I’ve had a beard for the last 12 years sans 6 months where I worked for a company with a facial hair policy (mustache only). She hated it since I look like a giant baby.

The beard I have no problem with as mine usually comes in for the winter & leaves for the summer. Now the mustache is whole different story as I haven't shaved it off in over 30 years. I wold have a struggle with it, so I can't say for certain.

As long as it is a job and company that appeals to me, then I absolutely would

My wife is dead set against me shaving, but I'd do it for $50! lol

If they are that uptight about facial hair, what are the other things in the culture that could be a problem?

I shave every day for my job... where is my raise?!

Yes, with the quickness.

For 30% more I’ll wax my beard. They say money don’t buy happiness, but it can buy me golf clubs and a Vessel players 2.0 bag to put them in.

For 30% more, you can afford to buy a murkin for your face. Get home from work? Slip off the shoes, take off the suit, thrown some flannel, pop open a beer and throw on the fake beard. Weekends? No issue. Throw it on on Friday night, take it off Monday morning before you shower and get ready for work. Best of both worlds.

I thought the same thing, then I remembered this gem.

Back