Would you take a 'Mystery Flight'?

I bet if there was a golf’s version of this where you were guaranteed a certain level of course than everyone here would be all over it :LOL:

Well that makes it less exciting lol
Even though I'm not much into travel, Australia and New Zealand are both places I would actually like to travel to. But the thought of an 18-hour plane flight is just ugh.

Even though I'm not much into travel, Australia and New Zealand are both places I would actually like to travel to. But the thought of an 18-hour plane flight is just ugh.
Step into a Australians shoes.... everywhere is distance both domestically and internationally. However Australians generally learn to walk , swim and get a passport and travel all over the world, there’s a lot to be said about different people cultures and food and sights and if you prepare a little lol the odd round of golf haha

And Qantas , For those that don’t know ‘ worlds safest airline full stop ‘ 😁

I don’t think so. It’s so hard to find time to travel these days and there are so many places I know I want to see that I wouldn’t want to leave it to chance.

Man T4k, what did you get into last night? 😂

How is not traveling getting you to see these places? 🤣

Everyone I hear that’s traveling lately has said it’s actually easier lately.

Bring a fistful of Ambien, good ear plugs, and a spare battery so you can THP in your semi lucid moments? Should be well rested when you get there.

Man T4k, what did you get into last night? 😂

How is not traveling getting you to see these places? 🤣

Everyone I hear that’s traveling lately has said it’s actually easier lately.
That’s not what I’m saying. There’s finite time to travel so when I do travel I don’t want to leave the destination to chance.

Sounds fun, I'm In!

Sure, sounds like fun.

Only if the tickets are in first class. I can’t physically sit in coach seats without being very uncomfortable.

Back