Would you take a 'Mystery Flight'?

No, I am a planner, not a gambler. I like to know everything about where I am heading, like climate, money type, and whether they are a hostile country. Oh, they need to have golf LOL>

Nope not for me i want to know where i am heading.

Probably. Before I was married, my friend and I both worked for an airline. We took a flight to PHX with a plan to just randomly pick a gate (prior to arrival in PHX) and go wherever it went. Ultimately just decided to go to LAS for the night. Hopped a 6am flight back home in the morning. Fun time.

Hell no lol

As long as I knew the temperature, I would do it. I wouldn’t want to go to a cold climate as I already live in one.

before i had my daughter i would have done this...but not now

Sure. Sounds like fun.

I hear Afghanistan is lovely in the fall.

Nope. It would be my luck I'd be sent to an active warzone :oops:

nope

No mystery flight for me. Sounds like an organ harvesting holiday to me. I need all of my organs.

Nah I am good

no

Not a chance. I'll go where I want. I don't need to go to just go, and wonder where, or what I would do. Never happening.

What class am I sitting in?

Did they at least tell me what weather to pack for?

Do I have my golf clubs with me as well?

If all good answers, sure why not

Sounds fun, but idk if I could do it for real.

Yes.

Considering this is an Australian airline...even more reason to say yes. I have a passport. If the destination required shots...I'm sure they'd tell you before...so sign me up.

No, I prefer to know where I am going or to have some degree of control in choosing where I am going.

Back