Would you take a 'Mystery Flight'?

I would be totally in on this,

I’m in, but I doubt I’d convince my better half 😬

I hear Afghanistan is lovely in the fall.

I feel like every flight in the Middle East is a mystery flight. Hop on in Kuwait know you are heading north or east and just figure out what PAX terminal you are at once you get there.

Convinced Mrs. Reject to drive as far as we could towards Clarksville, TN last Wednesday night. She is a PLANNER.....got a hotel at 8:30 PM. but honestly can't imagine a "mystery flight" ??!! hahaha

I absolutely would as long as I knew the climate to pack for and a guarantee that the plane isn't landing in a place like Oklahoma City or Kansas. If it was guaranteed to be an interesting location I'm in.

I'm not sure how it could be kept secret though since flight plans need to be filed. It might be a secret 3 months before the trip but I'm sure there are ways to find out at least the week of if not before on a major airline.

I've done it once before when Qantas used to do it in the early 80's. We ended up in the bush somewhere...quite an adventure for a bunch of 11 and 12 year olds.

No chance. I am up for a little mystery like a surprise trip to California, but I need some info before I book.

sure... I would do it.. It would make for an awesome story.. If you know what to pack clothing wise no biggie.

I love to travel and would definitely take my chances. I always say, if I am getting on a plane it's going to be fun. Going to an undisclosed location and just have to pack and step on the plane would be an exciting way to vacation.

Now, I am a crazy planner and usually map out every little thing, but my wife likes to just wing it. I think she would be more hesitant surprisingly.

Yes, and I actually do something similar fairly often. My wife and I like to surprise each other with travel. she'll just tell me what to pack, and I'm not allowed to know where we're going til we are seated on the plane (It's kind of hard to not know at that point)

Wow I am surprised there are so many no's. I would absolutely take a mystery flight, love traveling anywhere.

I am pretty sure my wife would go for this, she trusted me driving our TT and I had no experience prior. This would be a breeze.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Depends on if I'm going solo or with someone. Solo no way, with girlfriend probably

I’m not an adventurous traveler so no. I’d hate to end up somewhere where I don’t speak the lingo LOL. I can see how many would be up for this though.

Hell, yes! I love adventure.

I’d do it. My luck, I’d end up in Cuba, China or, more likely, facing one of those firing squads in North Korea...

But hey, my life insurance is paid up and a vacation is a vacation. Who am I to be picky ?

No thanks. I don't travel enough to spend money on such a gamble. If I'm paying for a flight, I want to pick where I'm going and have at least something of an idea what I would like to do while I'm at the destination.

As long as I knew the temperature, I would do it. I wouldn’t want to go to a cold climate as I already live in one.
Yup, me too. As long as it was somewhere warmer than Aberdeen then I'd be in.

As long as it left on a Thursday night after 8 and I could catch the red-eye back to be at work on Monday, I would be down. I've been known to be working near CLT and hop on a plane to Vegas without bags or a set of clothes. Done it twice, actually.

Sure, so long as the destination was safe.

After looking at a list of Qantas destinations, I’d do it. Only a couple of spots that are a bit iffy, so I’d take my chances. (famous last words)

Back