Handicap
just sayin....could be fun105604131_3158994510804548_9208840827587607940_o.jpg

This is a great idea!

maybe

I'm going to try that, probably when my next golf related delivery arrives

Super Angry? No.

Super Annoyed? Maybe

I could do that. Once.

This is a fabulous idea...for the rest of you guys to try.

I am going to take a pass on trying this. Angry is enough. Don't need to incite the super version. Lol

Absolutely. I'm always messing with the Mrs... I'm a child. Even my friends say that it's a miracle that she's put up with me through 25 years of marriage (27 together).

Absolutely. I'm always messing with the Mrs... I'm a child. Even my friends say that it's a miracle that she's put up with me through 25 years of marriage (27 together).

LOL, Mine always asks me when i will grow up....I have been a child at heart for almost 63 years now.....don't see it happening anytime soon

It’s going one of 2 ways. A laugh or a punch! I like it tho.

I never did that but when I was married I bought my ex wife a case of slim fast for Christmas (true story)

LOL, Mine always asks me when i will grow up....I have been a child at heart for almost 63 years now.....don't see it happening anytime soon
Ha!

As a side note, when The Incredibles movie came out we saw it as a family. On the ride home, I joked with the kids that mom and dad were actually superheroes incognito.

My son said, "yeah right... then what's your superhero names?"

I immediately answered, " I'm Captain Ka-Blamo."

Then pointed to my wife, "she's Complainiac."

They enjoyed it, at least.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

I never did that but when I was married I bought my ex wife a case of slim fast for Christmas (true story)
I noted the past tense of this sentence.

Make sure you tap her nose with your index finger while saying it in a condescending voice. She won't be able to contain her laughter.
LOL!! Either that or I'll catch something tapping my nose!

I'm just going to wait for a suitable time has passed for everyone to have posted the results of trying this before I give it a whirl. I have a lot of tender areas that I don't want kicked!

Hmmmm with my luck that would get me a swift right hook or the silent treatment... Either way not happening any time soon.

Ummmm. Nooooo. :ROFLMAO:

Do not linger behind her after placing the towel on her shoulders. About the time you get super angry out of your mouth you will get a donkey kick in the groin.

I'm definitely giving this a try!

I think I would get both a laugh and a punch. She is a complex person.

Back