Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 55.1%

• Total voters

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Shooter and Happy were on with Dan Patrick and talked about HG2 being about them on the senior tour.

Do you want it to happen? Or leave a classic alone?

I’d let it be it’s a great movie but trying to recreate that again would be a tough ask.

With the way Sandler movies have been recently, my first instinct is to say no. But who am I kidding, I’d watch the hell out of it. Wouldn’t change how great the first one is either way. So bring it on!

Yes. As long as Adam Sandler has creative control I’d be all for it.

Don't tarnish the greatness that is Happy Gilmore as it stands alone. The world doesn't need another Dumb and Dumber To.

Yes, if they can capture the same cast (to the extent possible) and still have the scrappy, odd underdog story

If they could add in the WM environment, that would be amazing!

absolutely not. its been way too long and I dont want a Caddyshack 2 situation

Emphatically yes... As long as it's not caddyshack 2

Boo on the senior tour.

Yay on a story about their teenage kids playing against in each other culminating in a Father-son tournament.

Boo on the senior tour.

Yay on a story about their teenage kids playing against in each other culminating in a Father-son tournament.

Oh, I like this idea.

If done right absolutely.

No. Horrible idea.

hard pass.

I guess that would mean I’d have to watch the first one. Sandler isn’t funny to me.

Only if Miguel Angel Jimenez is in the movie.

I've got it .... Happy & shooter are on the Senior Tour & they end up playing against Grandpa Jamie! :ROFLMAO:

Shooter and Happy were on with Dan Patrick and talked about HG2 being about them on the senior tour.

Do you want it to happen? Or leave a classic alone?

haha I just got done watching that interview. I feel like they could make it funny, however I doubt it would be as good as the original.

Bring in the European Tour marketing team and some of the pros for cameos. I love their bits.

Recent Hollyweird remakes/sequels leads one to suspect that, if they did, it would be horrible.

Likely would end up as bad as Caddyshack 2

I voted no. I think it would turn out bad,

Sequels generally aren't any good with a few exceptions. I would say don't do it.

Back