Would you want a Happy Gilmore 2?

Happy Gilmore 2

• Yes

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 49 55.1%

• Total voters
If Adam Sandler is in the movie, it is a definite no.

Nope. Hard pass. Too much time has passed leave it be

Leave it alone. Nothing good comes with a recreate or a #2 many many years later... just look at How far Rambo fell after they left it alone for many years... or what will be of Top Gun #2...

Leave it alone, please.

Absolutely not.

No. Absolutely No.

These throw back sequels are always bad.. Really bad.. Think Dumb and Dumber 2... SOooooo bad..

Lol who cares if it’s bad. It doesn’t change anything about the original. They are completely separate entities. Doubling down that I’d love to see it made now :LOL:

Lol who cares if it’s bad. It doesn’t change anything about the original. They are completely separate entities. Doubling down that I’d love to see it made now :LOL:
Great point! It doesn't make the original bad. I will watch it.

No, we've already had to deal with Super Troopers 2, Boondock Saints 2, Caddyshack 2, etc. Unless the story is written with a sequel in mind, they rarely do the original justice.

Generally speaking comedy sequels do not work well. So I voted no.

I think this is one that would have a bit hire success rate.

These throw back sequels are always bad.. Really bad.. Think Dumb and Dumber 2... SOooooo bad..
Ghostbusters is another one that comes to mind, as far as long past due sequels. That reboot a couple years ago was a festering turd of a film.

I don't know if I want it, but I would watch it.

nah not worth it! something new please.

No! Don’t mess with the classics!!!!

The idea of the Senior Tour feels like it could be funny. I'd be all in.

High chance it would be awful and equally high chance I would love it regardless. Creative folks came develop a good story line, and maybe we'd get a Phil cameo about hitting bombs on the senior circuit. I'm all in!

giphy.gif

Would be hard to be as good as the original with its classic scenes and classic lines. But if they do and somehow manage to pull a Godfather 2 and its great and there are more memorable classic scenes and lines that would be fantastic. Thinking about it i hope they do. Whats the worst that can happen, it wont be great, but if it is ......

I think it could be funny if two "grumpy old men" are forced to team up in a tournament of some sort. Not sure how that would play out in a golf match.

Would be hard to be as good as the original with its classic scenes and classic lines. But if they do and somehow manage to pull a Godfather 2 and its great and there are more memorable classic scenes and lines that would be fantastic. Thinking about it i hope they do. Whats the worst that can happen, it wont be great, but if it is ......
Get this man on the script writing team! Maybe like a blades of glory twist!

A friend of mine has an RV Dealership and for Bills games he hosts a tailgate party ( some of the greatest ever) and Christopher Mcdonald who plays Shooter McGavin has been to some . Seems like a pretty good guy. Here he is with a couple Hall of Famers.8DD95F60-77D7-4B85-8C25-BDC43CA1AC56.jpeg

No. The first one was terrible, can't imagine how bad a sequel would be.

Back